Zach Brown visiting Bills

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully his new representation tells him to tackle this year.

If he does re-sign with the Blls I fully expect either corner or best player available at 10.

You must have somehow gotten the name Gilmore confused with Z. Brown for some reason.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

I just pray the Bills do not have any snow games. I liked watching Brown play early in the year, but that Pitt game was brutal to watch. I do not think i have ever seen a professional football player run on his tippie toes due to being in the snow. Let's hope he gets resigned and plays like he did in that first NE game all year.

A Z. Brown signing sets the Bills up perfectly for a trade down and BPA approach in the draft. The biggest need would be CB and there are plenty to get in rounds 1-3.

No I disagree. The biggest need is still WR. CB can be had in rds 2 or 3. CB is fairly deep this year as far as I understand anyways. But you definitely grab a WR in the 1st. But that's just me, anyway......

No I disagree. The biggest need is still WR. CB can be had in rds 2 or 3. CB is fairly deep this year as far as I understand anyways. But you definitely grab a WR in the 1st. But that's just me, anyway......

I've been pounding the table for a LB but if Brown comes back I think I'd go WR in the first

Whatever. If the price is right, sure bring him back. But he is so overrated because of the awful tackle stat. He was flat out embarrassing in the Steelers and Miami game.

There are tons of guys like Z Brown in the draft or free agency. It's silly to overpay for him. If you have a good d line, you have good LBs. it wasn't too long ago Preston Brown looked like a really good LB playing behind a great d line.

Maybe they were still trying to figure out what to do with Taylor and Gilmore

Good call

....EXCELLENT point.....with no other suitors apparently on the horizon, they have leverage............

I might be surprised if the "phone in" will still be tolerated. I at least hope so, regardless of the player

isnt that what happened to Karlos in TC his rookie season?

I was not there for the incident.

He might just found a bad hooker

Well for me even if he didn't, I still think I'd go WR because we still have Ragland in the mix.

lets us go BPA

Whatever. If the price is right, sure bring him back. But he is so overrated because of the awful tackle stat. He was flat out embarrassing in the Steelers and Miami game.

There are tons of guys like Z Brown in the draft or free agency. It's silly to overpay for him. If you have a good d line, you have good LBs. it wasn't too long ago Preston Brown looked like a really good LB playing behind a great d line.

This is something many folks have failed to recall clearly.

Bills defense really sucked first year of REX. I mean horrid. Confusion disarray and lack of effort. Can we agree upon that?

Then last season we started out okay. but Rex once again lost the defense as they went in to "prevent injury from stupid brothers" mode.

Most of the Defense looked like it had come unraveled and lost hope late in the season. Which it had.

I expect all the returning players to show better this year.

Brown comes back he should lead by Good example.

Rob Ryan. Goodnight.

I really think so.

Edited by 3rdand12

You have to think a visit at this stage would amount to signing being near complete.

A meet and greet with the new coach while his agent makes the numbers happen... nothing more nothing less. Atleast in my eyes

The man was second in the league in tackles

I just ignored it

hmm..second in the NFL w/ 149 comb tackles..97 total 52 ast 4 sacks 2 ff's and 1 int

Very mediocre season wouldnt you say... sarcasm font

Depth only? So who are our starters? We currently have Preston, Zo, Ragland and a bunch of unproven guys... Even Ragland is unproven at this point.

For the scheme, who would be better

This is something many folks have failed to recall clearly.

Bills defense really sucked first year of REX. I mean horrid. Confusion disarray and lack of effort. Can we agree upon that?

Then last season we started out okay. but Rex once again lost the defense as they went in to "prevent injury from stupid brothers" mode.

Most of the Defense looked like it had come unraveled and lost hope late in the season. Which it had.

I expect all the returning players to show better this year.

Brown comes back he should lead by Good example.

I really think so.

I was one of the biggest critics of Rex after year one. He was a joke.

I just think LB is a very overrated position. It's similar to RB. If you have a great line in front of them, it will make average players good and good players great. There are very few elite ones and you pay them.

But imo, a guy with Brown's skill is very replaceable in the draft for much cheaper. And it is really had to get past those awful 200 yard rushing games. Obviously, JMO though.

I would trade back if possible and pick up peppers. Safety is more important to me than WR with health concerns (Davis) or hands concerns (Williams). Take Jones in second or corner - then the other Edited by NY Nole