Bills sign WR Jeremy Butler

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for Corey Davis like a lot of others here, but I'm worried we won't get him for two reasons:

1. With the exception of Dareus, the Bills never pick who they're projected to pick. Ever.

2. I'm afraid that mcDermott is looking at this team's film last year and saying, "you know, with a decent kicker and the ability to stop the run this is a 10 win team all day". Despite the heavy defensive investment in last year's draft, I could see us doubling down on dbacks for the first two picks then going best WR available in the 3rd.

Hope I'm wrong, I think Davis is special.

My money's on a safety or corner. Wide receivers usually don't show their promise until Year 3. And this fanbase needs results now. Plus McD doesn't strike me as a draft a wide receiver in the first kind of guy.

Without looking I can guess your list Bloke.

1. This means we're drafting a WR at 10

2. This means we're drafting a WR at 10

3. This means we're drafting a WR at 10

4. This means we're drafting a WR at 10

5. This means we're drafting a WR at 10

They've been doing a lot of shopping at the Dollar Store. I'd like to see them, if possible, trade down on draft day and acquire a few more higher valued players. They have needs all over the place that I don't think can be addressed at this level of free agent signing.

Edited by norton20

Another Whaley star pick!

butlerbills.jpg

I know its good humor and all in fun. But not sure this is what i would to see if i just joined the team.

And yes the new guys take a peek here sometimes. Lets wait until we watch them sucking before we make fun of them perhaps.

Now put Whaley in that dumpster, and i am down with that. :devil:

Not if I were GM. Better be QB, DE or MLB.

we have 3 MLB already.