Bills Hot Takes

Terry Pegula drove the white Bronco.

Aaron Maybin bought the drinks for the guy that fell off the third deck.

Vampires are the world's greatest golfers, but their curse is that they can never prove it.

Mario Williams can't beat Contra without the famous cheat code.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure she looks a whole lot better out of that Bills jersey.

I bow down to your wisdom,sir

Chris MortensenVerified account @mortreport 5m5 minutes ago

More

Cowboys now expect to trade Tony Romo to Broncos or Texans, sources say. Broncos talking with Jets about Trevor Siemian.

i cant believe that theres that kinda market for him in those cities. After Brock,and Lynch,that's alot invested at QB for those guys.although, Romo to Denver is the perfect teacher for Lynch.just a lot of damn money for it!

Ok, this is my hot take.

What the heck kinda team are we gonna be fielding this year? Alot of changes on the roster and Coaching staff are gonna make us impossible to predict for 2017. Hopefully McD and crew got this and are going to look better on both sides of the ball than last year.

This is the best time of year to be a Bills fan, guys! Its been that way for years now, from the time of the draft til the season starts, thats OUR time! Hope is in good supply and im looking forward to see our roster take shape. And looking forward to see what McD can do with this rag tag band of losers Whaley has strung together!

Go Bills!

Hope the Bills have a plan to replace Woods...Gilmore I'm pretty "meh" about. He was never a shut-down corner, hated to tackle...so hopefully, we find a decent replacement. Glad we didn't break the bank for him.

You forgot about Gilmore's affinity to hold things, such as receivers.

My hot take? Alyssa Milano would look good in a Bill's jersey. You heard it here first folks;)

And besides that, you started a new thread about new threads....that's a take all in itself

She looks good in every team jersey and you can see her in every jersey @ NFL.COM :D

I don't want to be that guy - the one who tries to keep newcomers out of his little high school lunch table - and I'm not exactly an old timer here myself. But refugees ... slow down a little! You don't need to start a post/add a comment about any and everything. Sit back for a bit and get to know some of the personalities of the regulars here, and ask yourself: does my little comment really add anything? Is it insightful? Humorous? Anything? :rolleyes: It's getting hard to wade through all the comments by the newbies to even find the regulars and their comfortingly predictable takes and petty running disputes ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Does saying Rodak sucks equate to a hot take?

He was "highlighting" Taylor's faults and using them to say the Bills made a mistake keeping him.

Very little about his strengths or how bad the Bills would be w/o him.

And there isn't much hotter than Alyssa Milano in a Bills shirt

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I don't make many threads but being on here the short while I have already, I can tell you that you have the same type of posters as the BBMB did, just not as many.... I heard you have a Pegula Jet landing spot guy (We had one also), I saw in a thread you have a guy with "Sources" (we had plenty of those guys), You have the Tyrod Taylor is good no matter what look at my pie chart/ squiggly line chart etc. guy (Again plenty of those and now I just saw the "Relax it will all be ok this season" guy, we had that to, see were not so different after all.