How are the Bills going to attract FA's

Santana

Good afternoon everyone,

I know with free agency starting and people on the move, I found myself thinking who would really want to come to Buffalo? I understand that the team is in a really bad place cap wise. Even with that being said, if they were in a good cap situation I still would find it hard to believe that players would really want to come to Buffalo. Since week 16/17 of last season it's just been a humiliating downward spiral. What do you think?

Thanks........GoBills!!!

Even with that being said, if they were in a good cap situation I still would find it hard to believe that players would really want to come to Buffalo. Since week 16/17 of last season it's just been a humiliating downward spiral. What do you think?

I don't understand this "humiliation" reference. It sounds like you buy into all the Bills gossip as though it were gospel.

The Rex hiring was bad. The Pegulas suffered from the NFL Owner learning curve, and bought the lies of a fast talking snake oil salesman.

I think they have remedied that bad hire by hiring a guy like McDermott.

Free agents will sign with the Bills, although there are limits in cap space.

But all this humiliation talk makes no sense. There is so much "fake news" in the sports world, and particularly when the local newspaper has an adversarial relationship with the local sports team.

This whole thread seems to be based on a non-issue.

Good afternoon everyone,

I know with free agency starting and people on the move, I found myself thinking who would really want to come to Buffalo? I understand that the team is in a really bad place cap wise. Even with that being said, if they were in a good cap situation I still would find it hard to believe that players would really want to come to Buffalo. Since week 16/17 of last season it's just been a humiliating downward spiral. What do you think?

Thanks........GoBills!!!

there are 32 teams and roster limits...players have to sign somewhere. What has been so humiliating? What did I miss?

there are 32 teams and roster limits...players have to sign somewhere. What has been so humiliating? What did I miss?

Haven't you been watching them, The Bills for over a decade have been humiliating. This is not the top spot anymore for good FA's. WR's arent coming here because TT will never find them open. The defense has been a joke due to coaching. ST was a joke too.