BBMB brief orientation...

SDS

We are so old school here... I love it!

:-)

Wait till the questions about embedding images pop up! "Ancient Chinese Coding Secret!"

Really, I use Calgon... Shhhh!

waynes_world_2_23_calgon.jpg

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the welcome. I was on the BBMB for about 10 years. After the shutdown, I checked out a few other Bills forums and this one looked like the best, so I signed up.

Looking forward to talking Bills with you all!

Thank you Scott for your post and for having bbmb members over as we are passionate fans and love to talk Bills. Very disappointing in the Bills shutting down the message board. I hope the few bad posters do not find their way here lol. Look forward to some great conversation. Go Bills! And let's go Tyrod!

Thank you Scott for your post and for having bbmb members over as we are passionate fans and love to talk Bills. Very disappointing in the Bills shutting down the message board. I hope the few bad posters do not find their way here lol. Look forward to some great conversation. Go Bills! And let's go Tyrod!

Apparently one got banned in one day. Probably a new North American record!

Well I have only been registered on this board since today, but looked at it yesterday. I already see 2 on here. I am glad the ban feature is available on this board. I hope there is an ignore feature as well in which I thoroughly enjoyed on bbmb

We were mad about Maybin.

Cried about Fred Jackson.

Then they close down the BBMB? That one was really tough. Completely killed the community aspect for me. However I feel like 2BillsDrive can be a perfectly good replacement.

Go Bills and thank you 2 Bills Drive!

You had me at "So, welcome everyone" and then:

"5. Cater to adults over kids. No graphics in signatures and other busy layout schemes. In fact, the text based sigs may be going away to make the even design cleaner."

...I fell in love.

I'll try to wipe my feet every time I come in, and put my dishes in the sink every time. Thanks for allowing us to share your home.

In addition to his other work, Scott moonlights as a consultant for those considering lasik surgery.

Welcome newbies!

Really? Because, I am.

welcome to the best Bills board everyone. Even old timers like me (and my wife Shirl) enjoy talking football here. its good to have you all here.

Howard

(retired USPS 43 years)

;-) Wuzzup pretty boy?!?! How is Howie Junior? Edited by BUFFALOKIE

You had me at "So, welcome everyone" and then:

"5. Cater to adults over kids. No graphics in signatures and other busy layout schemes. In fact, the text based sigs may be going away to make the even design cleaner."

...I fell in love.

I'll try to wipe my feet every time I come in, and put my dishes in the sink every time. Thanks for allowing us to share your home.

You put them in the dishwasher, not in the sink.

I hope Meanie brings his camp reports here this summer.

Top notch reading.

Thanks beast

I assumed that this'd've been articulated by now, but there is a rule that you are to always include an asterisk next to the name of the football team from New England*

And don't capitalize the 'p' either.

Welcome all to TBD. For those of us no longer living in Buffalo it is the best refuge and haven to get out your Bill's angst. You will really appreciate this site on game days, some excellent football minds breaking down the game. We've got some insiders here, ex Bills, coaches and even some journalists. Sometimes you get a little hot but just stay calm, have some humor and this Will be your favorite fan site. It's the one site I visit every day of my life. Scott created a gem.

Edited by Green Lightning