Bills reportedly would have interest in Trevor Siemian

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If our OC thinks we can be better with Simien, then I'm all for it. The difference in production between Tyrod and Simien is minimal. It does not outweigh the major difference in salary. If Tyrod restructures, then maybe it's a different story. As contracts are currently constructed...Il take Simien and some roster flexibility, over Tyrod.

If they moved on Siemian, it's to start this year just as he did in Denver. My guess is, they don't see much value in the 2017 draft class of QBs but next year's looks much brighter. Siemian comes in, runs Denison's offense, they are middle of the pack or lower and we draft the future franchise QB NEXT SPRING ... then you have a decent backup with starting experience.

Who is going to be able to take advantage of the weapons we have on this team. We have Sammie, Clay, McCoy, Wood, Goodwin, and the year before we had Hogan. But Tyrod average passing yards per game was a little over 200. We need someone who can maximize the output of the weapons in which we invested a lot of money. Tyrod is not that person. We need a passer who is willing to let the ball fly.

If thats what OBD wants, they could keep or get rid of Tyrod (doesnt matter yet), and draft Mahomes. Has the best arm talent at QB in the draft but needs a year to get used to takin snaps under center in a pro offense.

I really don't want to have to learn to spell his name though

@allbrightNFL

If the #Broncos do end up with Romo, the #Bills would have interest in acquiring Trevor Siemian.

Hearing the more likely target is Paxton Lynch

If thats what OBD wants, they could keep or get rid of Tyrod (doesnt matter yet), and draft Mahomes. Has the best arm talent at QB in the draft but needs a year to get used to takin snaps under center in a pro offense.

How many snaps are under center anyways ? If there are 80 snaps, are there more than 10 under center. In the "new" NFL, it seems that most QB's are in shotgun most of the time.

If our OC thinks we can be better with Simien, then I'm all for it. The difference in production between Tyrod and Simien is minimal. It does not outweigh the major difference in salary. If Tyrod restructures, then maybe it's a different story. As contracts are currently constructed...Il take Simien and some roster flexibility, over Tyrod.

I agree, I don't see a big difference in production between the two and the only major difference is the contract so if we could get Simien and free up money to use elsewhere to strength the team, I'm all for it.

I really don't want to have to learn to spell his name though

@allbrightNFL

If the #Broncos do end up with Romo, the #Bills would have interest in acquiring Trevor Siemian.

He's a good backup who can, at the least, keep you competitive in games if he needs to take the field.

How many snaps are under center anyways ? If there are 80 snaps, are there more than 10 under center. In the "new" NFL, it seems that most QB's are in shotgun most of the time.

Depends on the team. We ran a lot of shotgun with the Greg Roman offense but if you look at other teams they dont run close to as much shotgun and pistol as we did.

I am somewhat intrigued by Trevor Siemian for some reason. I think if we were to let T.Taylor go. Siemian would be a good bridge QB to roll with. He would come in already being familiar with Dennison's offense. As well as being under contract for 2 more years at a really cheap price. We could use the Taylor savings on bringing in a couple FA's who can help this team in other areas. WR/LB/SEC ETC........

I am somewhat intrigued by Trevor Siemian for some reason. I think if we were to let T.Taylor go. Siemian would be a good bridge QB to roll with. He would come in already being familiar with Dennison's offense. As well as being under contract for 2 more years at a really cheap price. We could use the Taylor savings on bringing in a couple FA's who can help this team in other areas. WR/LB/SEC ETC........

Agree i am fine with a 7th round Rookie QB contract, that has trouble throwing on time and accurate. Over 27.5M option on a QB that has trouble throwing on time an accurate.

Does the narrative fit the Tweet or the Tweet fit the narrative? What a chicken/egg scenario. The song remains the same, post a Tweet, start a thread, and oh by the way which Qb thread is this? Is it the one where Tyrod isn't the bridge, is it the tank version for Darnold, or just the Whaley is an idiot thread. Can't wait to see what the next episode is, thankfully the next page is about to be turned and another round of Tweets and threads will cycle up. Here's to hyperbole!

Just remember Simien played behind a terrrible O Line and no running game. We have one of th e better O Lines in the NFL, and the best running game in football. Now get him some real WR. who are not always hurt or suck, and maybe he would play well. I still am assuming McDermitt won't let TT go as he is a placeholder while we search for the next two years in the draft.

Just remember Simien played behind a terrrible O Line and no running game. We have one of th e better O Lines in the NFL, and the best running game in football. Now get him some real WR. who are not always hurt or suck, and maybe he would play well. I still am assuming McDermitt won't let TT go as he is a placeholder while we search for the next two years in the draft.

Siemian played with the best WR duo in the league and they had their worst combined totals in years.

DT and Sanders can both go deep and burn corners. Siemian really was quite poor at throwing anything 15+ yards down the field.

Siemian played with the best WR duo in the league and they had their worst combined totals in years.

DT and Sanders can both go deep and burn corners. Siemian really was quite poor at throwing anything 15+ yards down the field.

De.Thomas had 90 rec 1083 yds 5 TDs

Em.Sanders 79 rec 1032 yds 5 TDs

While Siemian def has some things to work on. I thought he did a pretty decent job at getting his WRs involved in the offense. If These stats are their worst combined? I will take this production all day. There run game was dreadful.