official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

For all of you newbies to these forums, there are a lot of positives. Great people with a lot of football knowledge.

Oh......and 1 more thing. You can actually talk about Malik Hooker without his name being censored!

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had one of the most active official team forums. Expect a flood over here now.

No warning, just pulled the plug. Tons of content just gone.

We've had some guys come over here and say that the BBMB was super PC and got banned for speaking against coaches and certain players.

well looks like ill be posting here now..had a solid run on the bbmb for many years. kind of disappointed the team shut down the site with no notice like that.

yeah that is Bush League

For all of you newbies to these forums, there are a lot of positives. Great people with a lot of football knowledge.

Oh......and 1 more thing. You can actually talk about Malik Hooker without his name being censored!

I enjoyed calling him Malik Prostitute over there, for some reason that wasn't censored but hooker was.

lol good to know...but I am an English professor, and no way in hell do I let it slide if I see "for all intensive purposes."

Half this board would misquote Lenin as "Proper English is a disease of dogs." If they could properly quote him in the first place, because...proper English. Your head is going to explode here. Good luck.

(BTW, I do NOT use spaces with my ellipses. I know it's "wrong..." but it's a personal style, I in no way apologize for it. I also occasionally put punctuation outside the quotation marks, because I'm an adult and can do whatever I want. So if you don't like it...tough ****.)

Welcome to all the refugees. Never visited those boards myself, but ya'll have a great time here. This is a great community with a lot of sharp football minds... and its share of jokesters. You'll sort out who's who fast.

Cheers to all. :beer: :beer:

EXTRME VETTING needs to take place ;)

While we do not condone the actions taken on other message boards, as per the current political climate we live in, we cannot just allow these MB immigrants to stream over our border without proper vetting. In this case Extreme Vetting of MB immigrants is in order Specifically those immigrants from boards that are known to have been influenced and moderated by OBD. Let's make TBD great again!

because it's easier. News sources are big on this trend and release some statement about "because they love customer feedback so much that they're shutting down forums/comments.

Liability, automated moderation, etc goes to the social media platform.

Seems really crummy they didn't announce it ahead of time though

news sources today are as weak as the cab driver of George Seifert to rumors with no background from Russia.

That we now have regurgitation of news that is a headline because of a tweet because another source reported it so we must to with hyperbolic bias ... that's what create fake news. Which used to not be anything but a lie, hysteria or both. As proof see McCoys instagram.

the official forums were the worst of them all.. But all bills forums are chocked full of conspirators and constant negativity. I don't post much or read as much now cause I got tired of it.

I left the official forum a few years ago.. Just to much negativity to even want to participate regardless of reality I don't want to wallow in it. Does not surprise me in the least that they shut it down.. it was more of an embarrassment to the organization more so than the organization is embarrassment to itself.. that's how bad that forum was

lol good to know...but I am an English professor, and no way in hell do I let it slide if I see "for all intensive purposes."

disirregardless of your acclamations many arguments have been fought and one here.

If you want to pretend you know better than anyone else your mistaken. We take football very seriously and do not want to make anyone feel unwelcome.