Fred Jackson wants to play in 2017 but retire as a Bill

jimmy10

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that Shady's off the roster, resigning Freddy seems to be the right thing to do. :ph34r:

shouldnt be much of a drop off in talent or production either seeing how all rbs are a dime a dozen and dont mean anything to the success of a team

Be careful, Fred.

Timmah Graham calls your request "the most flaccid sports tradition" and an "insipid" event on which people should wipe their feet.

Timmah taking yet another courageous stand against sentiment...

He's earned that much. Would love to see him lead the charge one last time. Even get him on the field for a play so we can show him love on his way out.

I want to see him lead the charge on to the field, while stiff-arming Chris Conte for ten yards.

fred-jackson-run-against-chicago-a.gif?w

I want to see him lead the charge on to the field, while stiff-arming Chris Conte for ten yards.

That's willpower right there. A roster of 53 Fred Jacksons would win a Super bowl Edited by sodbuster

Gosh I miss having Fred on the team. Seriously he would be worth the roster spot for a few random carries, pass pro, and leadership. This team is sorely lacking in leadership.

One of my all-time favorite Bills' plays.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/02/fred_jackson_wants_to_play_in_2017_and_eventually_retire_with_buffalo_bills.html

"If playing in 2017 isn't in the cards, Jackson wants to retire with the Bills. Jackson showed no ill will towards the Bills for releasing him in 2015 and talked about signing a one-day deal with Buffalo as the Bills Mafia made him who he is today."

I love FJ, but I don't give a !@#$.

How about this organization concentrate on building a contending team?

It's pathetic that all this team has to celebrate, is essentially human interest stories.

I want some winning to celebrate.

That's willpower right there. A roster of 53 Fred Jacksons would win a Super bowl

Maybe, but to me it just looks like a roster full of FJ's could beat bad Chicago Bears teams.

Edited by HoF Watkins

If they want to sell tickets, promising to let FJ play a series or two would do it for me!

Bring him to training camp and have him play in a pre-season game, that might help me unload my otherwise worthless exhibition tickets I'm forced to buy every year as part of my season ticket package.

Whaley's had some good moves as GM, but his Boobie Dixon over FJax move was the most foolish thing I've seen since Donahoe let Big Pat walk over a few bucks.

Sometimes these GM's get CEO's disease and think they know more than they do.

Except that's not what happened. They went with Shady and Karlos instead of Shady and Fred. Maybe they could have kept Fred and given him Dixon's 21 carries but he wasn't gettin' nuttin' from Karlos. How do you lead with getting 1.6 touches per game (Dixon)? It was best for the team that Fred got released.

Except that's not what happened. They went with Shady and Karlos instead of Shady and Fred. Maybe they could have kept Fred and given him Dixon's 21 carries but he wasn't gettin' nuttin' from Karlos. How do you lead with getting 1.6 touches per game (Dixon)? It was best for the team that Fred got released.

That's exactly what they could've done and that's exactly what happened, they kept Boobie over Fred.

Whaley's had some good moves as GM, but his Boobie Dixon over FJax move was the most foolish thing I've seen since Donahoe let Big Pat walk over a few bucks.

Sometimes these GM's get CEO's disease and think they know more than they do.

And his move was crap cutting Fred.