Fred Jackson wants to play in 2017 but retire as a Bill

jimmy10

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my favorite Bills of all time. Freddy is a class act. he gave everything he had, every single play. always an underdog, always had to prove himself. This man needs his name on the wall the moment he retires. i will always, always, love me some Freddy Jackson!

Timmah taking yet another courageous stand against sentiment...

I want to see him lead the charge on to the field, while stiff-arming Chris Conte for ten yards.

fred-jackson-run-against-chicago-a.gif?w

I still haven't seen the explanation of why this wasn't a TD. Fred never stepped OB, and crossed the plane. Just an awesome play. Conte is still having nightmares about this play.

Really?What did Fred do in Seattle? Not much. He barely saw the field.

Not true, he was the 3rd down back and stoned everyone in his path. He also had 32 catches for an 8.0 avg, which is 3 more than 'quise had last year as our 4th leading receiver. Say what you want about Fred, but this idea that he did nothing with Seattle is a fiction.

Not true, he was the 3rd down back and stoned everyone in his path. He also had 32 catches for an 8.0 avg, which is 3 more than 'quise had last year as our 4th leading receiver. Say what you want about Fred, but this idea that he did nothing with Seattle is a fiction.

You know...it made sense at the time to cut him and keep Karlos Williams.

But with the benefit of hindsight, it was stupid.