Unintended Leak of Tyrod's Future??

theesir

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most other teams kickers are NOT automatic. Simple stat check shows that.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/leaders.htm#

Field Goal %

1. Kai Forbath • MIN 100.000%

2. Justin Tucker • BAL 97.436%

3. Matt Bryant • ATL 91.892%

4. Josh Brown • NYG 91.667%

Ryan Succop • TEN 91.667%

6. Steven Hauschka • SEA 89.189%

7. Cairo Santos • KAN 88.571%

8. Nick Folk • NYJ 87.097%

Adam Vinatieri • IND 87.097%

10. Mason Crosby • GNB 86.667%

Hawks cut Haucshka because he want good enough for them.

WE NEED A NEW KICKER.

If you want to be a playoff team, you need a good kicker. Kicker is the second most important position after QB.

If we had a good kicker we may have made playoffs last year.

Why hasn't Carp been cut yet?

You mean like the Miami game?

That would be an L...and the Bills had the ball first in OT -- he drove us to FG range but then Carp missed and he had another chance in OT but the Dolphins won. He was clutch on the final drive in regulation -- but couldn't deliver in OT when a touchdown closes it out and then on the second drive when a FG closes it out. But you believe what you want, right?

I love the guy. I want him to succeed but the evidence is that he can't perform when the game is on the line against a good, playoff caliber team. His percentage in these situations is below the proverbial Mendoza line...that's not good for a football teams playoff hopes...ever.

Edited by JoeF

I'll support him because he's a good guy and a decent starting qb but not really a fan of it. All I hear is how if you give him a top 3 RB, top 5 oline, a top TE, two top 10 WRs, and a top 5 defense, Taylor can get you to the playoffs!

We have had about 15 years of getting 6-7 wins no matter who the qb is. I'll hope for the best but it seems like another year of winning 7-8 games, having a flawed qb, & missing out a potential stud qb with a top pick.

And Dan Carpenter's FG% was 76% in 2016 (Good for 30th place). Please give me a make on 13 of 15 tries over 3 out of 4 tries...

Also, Carp's XP% was 88.9%, which is good for 25th out of 28 qualifying players.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2016//kicking.htm

So you are saying YOU did NOT know what automatic meant before or exaggerated because you were not confident of your position then?

Terrence McKelvey is a financial advisor for many NFL Players and does talks for many teams. He just posted this on Twitter and then deleted it a few minutes later...

Guess Who's Staying with Buffalo!! @tyrodTaylor

It had a picture of him with an arm around Tyrod. I have a screen cap, but can't figure out how to post the picture.

Whup! we're boned!

@allbrightNFL

Barring something drastically changing last minute, Tyrod is staying in Buffalo.

Just saw that, we are dangerously close to having a real conversation about the offseason. Every thread for the last 2 and a half months has been the exact same. It will be so nice to be over.

Just saw that, we are dangerously close to having a real conversation about the offseason. Every thread for the last 2 and a half months has been the exact same. It will be so nice to be over.

Can whoever replaced David Lee add some slants screens and crossing patterns to Tyrod's arsenal of meh ?

Can whoever replaced David Lee add some slants screens and crossing patterns to Tyrod's arsenal of meh ?

I don't even know who it is. I actually don't know who any of those coaches are. I hope they're good. On a side note can anyone name 5 Bills coaches without looking it up? Edited by Kirby Jackson

It's an Andy Reid protege. Tyrod can't hit slant patterns. If he could he would go from a 25th overall QB to average. Sammy Watkins would be breaking records.

I don't even know who it is. I actually don't know who any of those coaches are. I hope they're good. On a side not can anyone name 5 Bills coaches without looking it up?

it is David Culley. He was the WR coach for several years in KC and Phil. Looking to become an OC so Bills were able to hire him away as QB coach to give him that experience. He was being considered for OC with NYJ as well.

Even though we have been no where close to that record in the 2 years TT has been a starter for this team.....

but ok then........

Try taking a gander at our schedule.

I think that Ryan was thinking more along the lines of "this food is gross, but the fat waitresses fall right in my wheelhouse".

Waitress? Who you kidding with a waitress? I am thinking dishwasher, or maybe hunchback bus girl.

The issue isn't should he stay. Most agree that he should stay except for the absolutists. The issue is should the organization use a high draft pick on a qb prospect. My position is yes.

I cant call their strategy anymore. Its just a sit back and wait