Unintended Leak of Tyrod's Future??

theesir

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still left the field with the lead even with Tyrod look alike stats.

teams win games, not qbs. The Bills were in that game because of their defense. Johnson was horrific for most of that game and should never have gotten the start given TN's pass rush. Flutie was much better against good pass rushes.

Correct. We're basically the Dan Snyder Redskins. Signing guys, paying everybody, lots of dead cap space, no long term plan.

Owners meeting with players to demand the OC is fired after the defense allows Ryan Fitzy to shred them. Then turns around and fires the HC 12 weeks later.

Sounds just like Snyder tbh

This is all stupid im sorry but it is

Just win games....the end result will be the same.

To say a qb can get you to the playoffs but not win the last game of the season is absurd......it takes more then one player to get to that final game

It's stupid in your opinion because you bang the table for Tyrod. I am on the other side of the fence. I believe with a better defense the TEAM can make the playoffs. We have a host of other players contributing to that. I'm saying we can make the playoffs with Tyrod at QB, but I am not saying that he is the reason we will make the playoffs in the first place. Stop trying to fit my statements into your little box. I also said we could win a SB with Tyrod if we had a early 2000's Ravens or Buccaneers type defense. They won with Dilfer and Brad Johnson respectively, but not because of them.

Terrence McKelvey is a financial advisor for many NFL Players and does talks for many teams. He just posted this on Twitter and then deleted it a few minutes later...

Guess Who's Staying with Buffalo!! @tyrodTaylor

It had a picture of him with an arm around Tyrod. I have a screen cap, but can't figure out how to post the picture.

Well that would be great news to me.... hope it's true.

Funny, I don't recall you saying this when it was posted that Tyrod left the Miami game with the lead.

I don't recall being asked. Can you provide the link in case my memory is faulty? Regardless:

26-39 for 329 yards, 3 TDs, 2 sacks taken, no fumbles, no INTs, and 12 carries for 60 yards.

One of the QBs played well and one didn't. One was supported by a good defense and one wasn't.

I don't agree John I think part of the reason we haven't made the playoffs in 17 years is we have spent too much time trying to make the playoffs.

By that I mean too much short term thinking about "if we just get this...." and "if we just tweak that..." rather than blank sheet of paper "how do you build a Championship team?"

Very well put.

I don't recall being asked. Can you provide the link in case my memory is faulty? Regardless:

26-39 for 329 yards, 3 TDs, 2 sacks taken, no fumbles, no INTs, and 12 carries for 60 yards.

One of the QBs played well and one didn't. One was supported by a good defense and one wasn't.

You weren't asked when I referred to R Johnson.

You weren't asked when I referred to R Johnson.

I guess I'm unsure of your point. My point, for what it's worth, is that the two performances aren't comparable because one was very good and one was pretty bad. Someone could have picked different games to make a similar point, to be sure, but those aren't the cards that were dealt.

Correct. We're basically the Dan Snyder Redskins. Signing guys, paying everybody, lots of dead cap space, no long term plan.

Owners meeting with players to demand the OC is fired after the defense allows Ryan Fitzy to shred them. Then turns around and fires the HC 12 weeks later.

Sounds just like Snyder tbh

I had not thought about it like this, but a fair comparison (with Washington) at worst.

I have thought that the Pegula's make it too many cooks in the kitchen for a while now, they seem more hands on more than they say they are. Lots of people harp on Whaley, but it seems like he's following the Pegula's orders with many things going on at 1BD.

I had not thought about it like this, but a fair comparison (with Washington) at worst.

I have thought that the Pegula's make it too many cooks in the kitchen for a while now, they seem more hands on more than they say they are. Lots of people harp on Whaley, but it seems like he's following the Pegula's orders with many things going on at 1BD.

For better or worse it seems we have active ownership and a weak GM. We shall see what happens next but 3 picks for Ragland last year did not look good.

For better or worse it seems we have active ownership and a weak GM. We shall see what happens next but 3 picks for Ragland last year did not look good.

The way I read the ownership/gm situation is that the Pegula's took some culpability in the Rex Ryan hire. That's the only way it makes any sense to keep Whaley on with the transition to a new staff and his mixed results. Scary enough, if that is true Whaley is in a position of power compared to pre-Rex.

i agree .. taylor with the schwartz D , who knows? .. but even this year , to expound on your point , the oakland game , everyone faults taylor for not bringing them from behind, may or may not be justified, . but the lead was considerable, the D blew it.

And the o did less than nothing in the second half.