My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

Heard it here first. Posters who make preposterous claims in thread titles receive an off season.

Preposterous statement; mods would not do that.

But didn't JMC have sources from deep within?

He should stop taking collect calls from Leroi; McConjecture has stopped taking calls.

22 pages on a non issue

How many pages were on non issue thread about trading for John Skelton? Why don't you look that up?

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilislee is a great change of pace back but not a good lead back. This would be a terrible move.

So of course the Bills will do it.

That could be the case but how could you know that?

When Shady tore his mcl in the Washington game he and Karlos still put up the same high ypc and TD production from there on out that they had as his backups over the 10 quarters he was absent.

Castoffs/practice squadders can turn into very good starting RB's.......it happens at that position.

Heard it here first. Posters who make preposterous claims in thread titles receive an off season.

Anybody that claims inside sources and is proven by time to be full of shinola should be rewarded with an extended vacation for lying.

Get some Chandler ! - )

Edited by Simon

Anybody that claims inside sources and is proven by time to be full of shinola should be rewarded with an extended vacation for lying.

Get some Chandler ! - )

What happens to people who prematurely attack a poster for what turns out to be a spot-on take............like when eball branded the well connected guy that outed Cordy Glenn's kidney issue as a GOT-DAM LIAR!? :devil:

If McCoy does become a surprise cut.......I think the only dignified thing for ndirish to do at that point is quit TSW. :flirt:

What happens to people who prematurely attack a poster for what turns out to be a spot-on take............like when eball branded the well connected guy that outed Cordy Glenn's kidney issue as a GOT-DAM LIAR!? :devil:

If McCoy does become a surprise cut.......I think the only dignified thing for ndirish to do at that point is quit TSW. :flirt:

They get made to look like asses, the OP gets to relish in their discomfiture and the rest of us quietly congratulate ourselves for shutting the hell up until we knew our business :lol:

I'll bet anyone any amount of money Shady doesn't get cut. Any takers?

Don't remind Deranged Greggo, he's ruing his lack of testicular fortitude while I'm :lol: .

And btw, just because Obama-care is out doesn't mean you now get to have "any amount of money" Doc.

It wouldn't be an even money bet, handicap it if you're so sure. Could probably browse around and find a prop bet, 25-1 would be my guess.

No, just even money. If anyone is sure he'll get cut, no need to offer odds.

If he breaks another bottle of bubbly cops face he might get cut.

FIFY.

If it's pink, he should get cut, even if they don't break it! :)

That goes without saying.

Don't remind Deranged Greggo, he's ruing his lack of testicular fortitude while I'm :lol: .

And btw, just because Obama-care is out doesn't mean you now get to have "any amount of money" Doc.

The other side proposes the bet amount. And I did fine under Obamacare.

What is this "dignity" that you speak of?

Dude, please...there's no call for that. And in case you forgot, I didn't call him a liar, I said I thought he was just posting for attention (which I hate) and should provide more details if he was going to post something as gospel truth.

Dude, please...there's no call for that. And in case you forgot, I didn't call him a liar, I said I thought he was just posting for attention (which I hate) and should provide more details if he was going to post something as gospel truth.

You were downright nasty along with JfH.

You were downright nasty along with JfH.

I don't deny I was strong in my distaste for "hit and run" posters who claim to have inside info but provide no backup. I was put in my place by those of you who want all of the "inside" tidbits even though 95% of them prove to be false. This was the one exception. So be it. I still didn't call him a liar.

The other side proposes the bet amount.

Agreed.

And the person who proposes the bet shouldn't get furious if the countered amount is more than they wish to wager.

You seem to understand the ettiquette. :beer:

I'm just bustin' yer eballs. You've seemed to have taken Simon's metered approach to criticizing "inside" info since. :thumbsup:

Still......a cautionary tale......especially with all our new blood coming in. :ph34r: