The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

4 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Would you be defending Biden if he said the exact same thing? Yes or no? 

I would be calling it some nonsensical rambling by Biden, and would definitely have been on it. However, I wouldn’t have twisted it into something he didn’t say at all. The LSM hysteria over this has been laughable. Locally , channel 2 news felt the need to spend 5 minutes of last nights edition “ explaining” that people shouldn’t ingest bleach. Their arrogance is mind boggling. 

12 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Like I said, move along fake news! ?

Maybe I have you confused with Tibs. And to be honest I would rather be accused of lying than being confused with a that tool. Hell I’d rather be accused of murder.  

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I would be calling it some nonsensical rambling by Biden, and would definitely have been on it. However, I wouldn’t have twisted it into something he didn’t say at all. The LSM hysteria over this has been laughable. Locally , channel 2 news felt the need to spend 5 minutes of last nights edition “ explaining” that people shouldn’t ingest bleach. Their arrogance is mind boggling. 

3y3ppx.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, bbb said:

You mean that'll work?!?  Awesome - I just had three shots of Lysol as a preventative measure!  

Wait, Lysol shooters have health benefits now? Awesome to know I've been ahead of the curve for awhile now!

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Maybe he really is referencing Obama and his Nobel.

That's definitely a possibility. I tend to think he's trolling intentionally with this one. The use of Nobel over Pulitzer guarantees that 10m left leaning accounts will share these tweets with mocking (while subconsciously absorbing the actual information: namely that Russia was indeed fake). 

Things are moving faster now that we're past the peak of the virus. We're not back to where we were once impeachment ended (which was about to hit light speed), but getting there. 

• Like (+1) 5

50 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Maybe he really is referencing Obama and his Nobel.

Yeah, between "Noble" (not Nobel) and his return that Pulitzer comment about Maggie whatserface last week, this is a troll job. Nothing gets RTed more than a Trump "mistake."  Cats and laser pointers, indeed.

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Hedge said:

image.thumb.png.cca9453e78a39ad0a7748cdddc445373.png

The comments... (although people have tagged the secret service, as they should).

This makes me wonder what is going on behind the scenes right now.

And, I wish he had not deleted those earlier tweets. Let them be RTed a million times.  Russia! Russia! Russia! Gets out there when he makes a "mistake."

• Like (+1) 3

Across Guest Appearances, of Three Potential Biden VP’s, None is Asked About Reade’s Allegations

DISPATCHES FROM THE MANCHURIAN MEDIA:

Wuhan, where the coronavirus outbreak began, no longer has any patients hospitalized with COVID-19, China’s state-run media organization Xinhua reported Sunday,”         ABC News “reports” with a straight face.

Flashback: China’s Long Tentacles Extend Deep Into American Media.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1