The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

6 hours ago, Koko78 said:

You're assuming that he actually had the virus, and wasn't faking it to try to get ratings. Call me cynical, but I don't trust Cuomo (or CNN) not to pull a stunt.

~80% of cases are mild - at worst. It's interesting that somehow every single CNN personality who supposedly gets the virus almost dies (while chronicling selected portions of their horrible experiences for TV.)

Wow you are even more cynical then me- I had not even thought of that.?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

NYT:

HARSH, BUT FAIR:

Screen-Shot-2020-04-23-at-18.51.22.png

TO BE FAIR, THEY MAKE PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING WORSE: 

How The Media Made The Crisis Even Worse.

Some people have speculated that if this had stayed in Seattle, we would not have had the great shut down. Because this virus disproportionately impacted metro-NYC, and the media giants are based in NYC....

The disinfectant comment is the definition of the dishonesty of the press- he finished with the doctors should look into that. He was not telling people what works but what should be looked at, which the press then intentionally cut off just so they could say what Trump implied.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The disinfectant comment is the definition of the dishonesty of the press- he finished with the doctors should look into that. He was not telling people what works but what should be looked at, which the press then intentionally cut off just so they could say what Trump implied.

For more Dank Memes for your dank mind Dankest Memes, Funny Memes, Hilarious, Jokes, Clorox Bleach, Me Too Meme, Fresh Memes, Funny Pins, Really Funny

Brilliant comeback- I hope whoever is paying you to troll is not watching today because this is weak stuff even for you. 

And whoever is paying you  to to cry a river for Trump knows you are a fool, just like I know. Fool! 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And whoever is paying you  to to cry a river for Trump knows you are a fool, just like I know. Fool! 

tibs you know I am on here once a week for easy entertainment, you literally post more in an hour then I do in a week. Also if you are not a troll I will offer you some perspective- Trump is not always wrong and the Media is not always right. I know the opposite is true also. I just pick my battles.

tibs you know I am on here once a week for easy entertainment, you literally post more in an hour then I do in a week. Also if you are not a troll I will offer you some perspective- Trump is not always wrong and the Media is not always right. I know the opposite is true also. I just pick my battles.

Trump is a complete POS, period 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Without even looking into, I knew this is what happened.  God - I hate those aholes  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Right. Listening to his comment objectively, it essentially boils down to; 'UV light, bleach, and alcohol effectively kill the virus on surfaces. Is there any way to apply that to people? Could you look into that?'

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Right. Listening to his comment objectively, it essentially boils down to; 'UV light, bleach, and alcohol effectively kill the virus on surfaces. Is there any way to apply that to people? Could you look into that?'

You mean that'll work?!?  Awesome - I just had three shots of Lysol as a preventative measure!  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Exactly. And somehow that turned into “I am telling every American to drink bleach and sit under a headlamp!”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Exactly. And somehow that turned into “I am telling every American to drink bleach and sit under a headlamp!”

You guys are so full of *****. If sleepy Joe said this, you would be all over it. So dishonest. 

1 hour ago, Q-baby! said:

Would you be defending Biden if he said the exact same thing? Yes or no? 

A few things. 

1.  I’m not defending him. I’m calling you all our for pushing a false narrative. Pushing and pushing and pushing to the point of absurdity even if that was what he actually said.
2.  People who answer a question with a question typically have lost the debate. 
3.  Speaking of which let me ask it again. Did Trump tell people to ingest disinfectant and use UV?

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A few things. 

1.  I’m not defending him. I’m calling you all our for pushing a false narrative. Pushing and pushing and pushing to the point of absurdity even if that was what he actually said.
2.  People who answer a question with a question typically have lost the debate. 
3.  Speaking of which let me ask it again. Did Trump tell people to ingest disinfectant and use UV?

It was a yes or no question. 

40 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

It was a yes or no question. 

Yes it was. Why are you afraid to answer it?  Because you know you’re wrong?  That you’ve lost the debate?  

Ok you immature brat I will answer yours. 

I would not defend Biden for saying something stupid just as I am not defending Trump. And I would likely not push a false narrative as you have been for a LONG time. 

But in reality this is debate is not about me and Biden. It’s about you and your friends, for whatever reason I don’t know, incessantly pushing a false narrative. The debate tactic of the small minded. 

So let’s try this again. Did Trump, as you’ve said here over and over, tell people to ingest disinfectant and use UV light? 

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes it was. Why are you afraid to answer it?  Because you know you’re wrong?  That you’ve lost the debate?  

Ok you immature brat I will answer yours. 

I would not defend Biden for saying something stupid just as I am not defending Trump. And I would likely not push a false narrative as you have been for a LONG time. 

But in reality this is debate is not about me and Biden. It’s about you and your friends, for whatever reason I don’t know, incessantly pushing a false narrative. The debate tactic of the small minded. 

So let’s try this again. Did Trump, as you’ve said here over and over, tell people to ingest disinfectant and use UV light? 

Fake news!