Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

Anybody who thinks that $40,000 in Facebook ads by Russian entities actually changed a single vote in 2016 has s ***** t For brains and is actually doing Putin’s bidding. 

It's always been projection. All along. 

The people here were warned of it -- and yet some persisted. Because they're deeply stupid people who love to prove that to the board each and every time they post. :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's always been projection. All along. 

The people here were warned of it -- and yet some persisted. Because they're deeply stupid people who love to prove that to the board each and every time they post. :beer: 

image.thumb.jpeg.d32377a2c7ad29f54311cbc5768b07aa.jpeg

Something for all to ponder:

For what purpose would Russia/Iran/China want Trump to win another term? He has been tougher on those three countries than any president in recent memory. If you respond to this post do so in a reasoned, factual manner. Use common sense and facts to make your point. Memes and Lefty bullet points mean that you lack critical thinking skills and are easily duped. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The only thing that makes any sense, is that many countries would want Trump only because a Biden victory would mean that China would have control of the White House. Posters like Slime just want to try to keep some kind of Russian fallacy going. 

Yes, you are correct, IMO. OTOH there are no discernible reasons for China, Russia and Iran to want Trump to win. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Hey, if you trust Putin. I don't at all. You will trust Trump is he says it's ok?

I trust our FDA to do its testing to confirm what Russians are telling us, i generally don't get my medical advice from politicians. I will recommend you go to a doctor and ask a qualified professional

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I trust our FDA to do its testing to confirm what Russians are telling us, i generally don't get my medical advice from politicians. I will recommend you go to a doctor and ask a qualified professional

Sure, if the researchers approve it, unlike the other stuff Trump was trying to sell. 

But Trump might just take Putin's word for it and want Americans to buy it 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Sure, if the researchers approve it, unlike the other stuff Trump was trying to sell. 

But Trump might just take Putin's word for it and want Americans to buy it 

You live in a fantasy land- to get HCQ you needed a doctor's prescription as you will for this vaccine, for the doctor to prescribe it the FDA must approve it, for the FDA to approve they must do tests. 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You live in a fantasy land- to get HCQ you needed a doctor's prescription as you will for this vaccine, for the doctor to prescribe it the FDA must approve it, for the FDA to approve they must do tests. 

Don't waste your time.  They are either unwilling or unable to think for themselves.

• Like (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

And that will stop Trump from puffing this up? No. 

You are the one in fantasy land 

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don't waste your time.  They are either unwilling or unable to think for themselves.

Yup, a normal person like me is impervious to silly Trump logic. Keep drinking the Kool Aid though

• Haha (+1) 1

We have a child in the White House.

White House Forced Changes In Intel Warning That Russia Wants Trump To Win: Report

Wording was dramatically watered down concerning Russia’s strong backing for Trump shortly after then-Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats was forced into early retirement when he refused to make the changes, the Times reported. The classified document reportedly also discussed Russia’s ongoing efforts to influence U.S. elections in 2020 and 2024.

It's all fake news, right @Deranged Rhino ? Why do you accept mediocrity?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, a normal person like me is impervious to silly Trump logic. Keep drinking the Kool Aid though

You're not impervious to stupid Dem logic though.  Which is just how they want you.

On 8/11/2020 at 10:39 AM, Tiberius said:

And that will stop Trump from puffing this up? No. 

You are the one in fantasy land 

How can anyone take you seriously after a comment like that?