Trump and Russia

4 hours ago, Azalin said:

Try to look at the bright side - their potential for providing us entertainment at their own expense looks pretty solid for anywhere between three and seven years to come.

Let's just sit back and enjoy the show! :beer:

I would welcome those with any useful abilities on the Dem side to work for the honest good of the country. 

Scoop Jackson and Sam Nunn were two like that.

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i'm not sure what the trouble is with Russia since around 1992 or so, it's a needed ally in many ways despite the diffs

Hey 33

I wanted to tell you, I really miss hearing your anthem at these Olympics.  Such a shame that an uplifting song as the Russian anthem is not played at medal ceremonies.

12 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Hey 33

I wanted to tell you, I really miss hearing your anthem at these Olympics.  Such a shame that an uplifting song as the Russian anthem is not played at medal ceremonies.

O Canada has been played WAY MORE than the US anthem at these Olympics...

:P:P:P

read it, weep, suck it bob!!!

Edited by row_33
  • Haha (+1) 1

This thing is really getting out of hand. CNN, WaPo, and MSNBC promote hysterics on what, from my understanding, was activity completely inconsequential to the election, and in fact more about generating ad revenue.

Just as Trump has his core supporters who won't believe this fake news, the Hillary-bots eat this stuff up.  Every evening my wife listens to a certain screeching female anchor on MSNBC hoping that this week will be the week they take "him" down, while I put my ear buds in and watch an episode of "Doc Martin..."  

Sorry, just ranting at the insanity of it all.  

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

For Trump and the GOP in elections, it sure is and they are not really hiding that fact.

When you spend over a billion dollars and not even $2 million dollars prevents you from getting elected, you know you suck pretty hard 

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

When you spend over a billion dollars and not even $2 million dollars prevents you from getting elected, you know you suck pretty hard 

will it ever get stale that Hillary lost?

will we ever have a day the rest of our lives when thinking about HIllary losing doesn't raise our spirits?

nope... bless you Hillary for bringing so much joy!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Tell that to the people on here like DC Tom and GG who claim Mitt lost in 2012 because he owned horses. 

And the Russian attack on our election went way further than that $2 million. Trump and his clan were retweeting Russian Propaganda, the Russians stole emails and weaponized them, Jill Stein might have been a Putin plant--what was she doing with Putin in 2015? And more

But that's not even the point. Our election was attacked and useful idiots are basically cheering it on. 

Todays useful idiots are Putins best friends 

13 minutes ago, TPS said:

This thing is really getting out of hand. CNN, WaPo, and MSNBC promote hysterics on what, from my understanding, was activity completely inconsequential to the election, and in fact more about generating ad revenue.

Just as Trump has his core supporters who won't believe this fake news, the Hillary-bots eat this stuff up.  Every evening my wife listens to a certain screeching female anchor on MSNBC hoping that this week will be the week they take "him" down, while I put my ear buds in and watch an episode of "Doc Martin..."  

Sorry, just ranting at the insanity of it all.  

Why should anyone care Putin is trying to fix our election? 

i'm not really concerned about "who punished more" it's a quicksand red herring topic that Libs have swallowed totally

they disappoint me in falling for this every single time

bow down to your Soviet masters, we command you...

image.png.fe6e75ed009f2c763b43aaf59ac83c02.png

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i'm not really concerned about "who punished more" it's a quicksand red herring topic that Libs have swallowed totally

they disappoint me in falling for this every single time

bow down to your Soviet masters, we command you...

image.png.fe6e75ed009f2c763b43aaf59ac83c02.png

After your cover is blown, how long do you Russian trolls typically stick around with the 'old name' before you reinvent yourself as a new poster?  Do you just finish out the week or what?

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

After your cover is blown, how long do you Russian trolls typically stick around with the 'old name' before you reinvent yourself as a new poster?  Do you just finish out the week or what?

Do you even blink at the hypocrisy you're spouting? Nothing like bringing back neo-McCarthyism without realizing the irony. 

But then again, when you've shown you know nothing about the topic, have already said you're not willing to learn anything NEW about the topic until the "professionals" say it's okay for you to do so, so I guess it's not surprising that you'd gleefully paraphrase the debating tactics of fascists throughout history. 

Dynamite job you're doing in this thread showing all us "Russian trolls" how progressive and liberal you are by subscribing to group think! 

when we said there was a Soviet system spying and causing problems during the Cold War the liberals called us crazy

now there isn't one and the liberals call us crazy

it's fun to make them go batshit every day at our whim...

image.png.91633b14ca25128d2091cc56cebe0aa1.png