Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you even blink at the hypocrisy you're spouting? Nothing like bringing back neo-McCarthyism without realizing the irony. 

But then again, when you've shown you know nothing about the topic, have already said you're not willing to learn anything NEW about the topic until the "professionals" say it's okay for you to do so, so I guess it's not surprising that you'd gleefully paraphrase the debating tactics of fascists throughout history. 

Dynamite job you're doing in this thread showing all us "Russian trolls" how progressive and liberal you are by subscribing to group think! 

Give Bob a break. He's not his normal self until he imbibes a little.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Do you even blink at the hypocrisy you're spouting? Nothing like bringing back neo-McCarthyism without realizing the irony. 

But then again, when you've shown you know nothing about the topic, have already said you're not willing to learn anything NEW about the topic until the "professionals" say it's okay for you to do so, so I guess it's not surprising that you'd gleefully paraphrase the debating tactics of fascists throughout history. 

Dynamite job you're doing in this thread showing all us "Russian trolls" how progressive and liberal you are by subscribing to group think! 

Ha ha! Look who took offense to the Russian troll bot accusation! 

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

when we said there was a Soviet system spying and causing problems during the Cold War the liberals called us crazy

now there isn't one and the liberals call us crazy

it's fun to make them go batshit every day at our whim...

image.png.91633b14ca25128d2091cc56cebe0aa1.png

Liberals like Truman and Kennedy? Ya right. At least the commits did help elect a president 

• Like (+1) 1

DR, Guess what.  I made a mistake and read your post. 

FU

So, now I called you a Russian troll too, eh?  If it fits I guess, but you might see who I quoted.  Interesting though that you feel the need to defend yourself against that. 

Maybe you are the troll.  After all, you certainly are trying to disparage important institutions in our country.  You are saying pretty much everyone and their extended families throughout our government are all conspiring.  Huh, it was you all the time.  I would apologize to 33 but I still think he is a Russian.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Take it easy Vlad! 

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

DR, Guess what.  I made a mistake and read your post. 

FU

So, now I called you a Russian troll too, eh?  If it fits I guess, but you might see who I quoted.  Interesting though that you feel the need to defend yourself against that. 

Maybe you are the troll.  After all, you certainly are trying to disparage important institutions in our country.  You are saying pretty much everyone and their extended families throughout our government are all conspiring.  Huh, it was you all the time.  I would apologize to 33 but I still think he is a Russian.

I realize who you quoted. I was pointing out you've now resorted to using the debating tactics of fascists throughout history without even noticing the irony. Is it because you're ignorant of history? Or is it because you're too partisan to realize that you're position is intellectually empty and thus all you have left to argue on are deflections based on emotions. 

Of course, nothing in your last paragraph is representative of my positions - then again you don't read new material. You wait for the "professionals" to tell you it's okay to exercise your own free will and thought. You've outsourced your responsibilities to others, and then come on here pretending to hold the higher ground. 

That's laughable. You're making a fool out of yourself here, everyone can see it but you. 

And that' funny to the rest of us. 

You can keep going at it - or you can reassess what I am saying to you, and consider it's possible - just possible - that you're wholly wrong on this matter and maybe it's worth doing your own investigation rather than mindlessly believing the words of the very same people who lied to you over and over again. 

Here's a test for you to consider if you were in any way honest.... over the past decade did you find yourself:

A) Against the war in Iraq being fought over WMDs?

B) Against the CIA torture program?

C) Against NSA spying on American citizens without due process?

If you answered yes to any of those - and I know you did - you should consider that the two guys who are in the vangaurd of creating this Russian Collusion narrative are Clapper and Brenner - both guys who have already lied to you about each topic above. You were outraged at the time, I'm sure, because the professionals in the media at the time allowed you to be. 

But now, without even knowing it, you're blindly listening to two men who have PROVEN themselves to be liars and crooks without bothering for a moment to question it. 

That's why you're intellectually incapable of adding anything of merit to this thread OTHER than comic relief. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 1

**********************************************************************************************************

On 2/18/2018 at 11:17 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

It absolutely does. But there are many in the media who have helped push this story, who are so knee deep in its origin, they are unable to cover this story honestly. Had they been willing to do so honestly, they wouldn't have missed the biggest scandal in political history unfolding before their eyes. 

image.jpeg.8bfccfe919021ea0092081ea5624c8ff.jpeg

Mueller has never been investigating what the media thought. I'm more confident in that assessment now than ever. 

Horowitz's report is due next month, as is a DHS report on election fraud (ordered by Trump, Sessions and Coats last year). Those are going to be the MOABs dropped after Mueller announces his probe is done. 

We got an unconfirmed glimpse of what's going to be in that DHS report the other day as a matter of fact... I remain skeptical about it, as the leaked charges in it are nothing short of explosive. This is not confirmed text, but I'm including it because the report is real and upcoming. I'm only including this text for verification purposes when the DHS report hits next month... we'll see then how real this leak was:

Those paying attention understand what the above is referencing... 

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/374705-sessions-creates-task-force-to-study-election-interference

Edited by Deranged Rhino
separated posts

but I'm a Canadian, politically defined best as a Red Tory... there's a few of us left

y'all should tune into the fake sex harrassment stuff in our Ontario election against the (so-called) Conservative leader...

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

will it ever get stale that Hillary lost?

Nope.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Tell that to the people on here like DC Tom and GG who claim Mitt lost in 2012 because he owned horses.

Don't forget that he gave some broad cancer.