Trump and Russia

I won't quote you this early in the morning for the sake of people who might have to wake up to a little pissant spreading lies. The economy is really doing well under Trump. Isn't that refreshing, people?

Edited by 3rdnlng

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I won't quote you this early in the morning for the sake of people who might have to wake up to a little pissant spreading lies. The economy is really doing well under Trump. Isn't that refreshing, people?

That is so ignorant. You ever hear of the business cycle? You were complaining about the economy under Obama all the time yet this is basically a continuation of the economy from when he was president.

You are simply a complete tool

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I'm guessing you posted this (and didn't comment on it) because you thought it damaging, in some way, to President Trump.  I'm wondering what you think it means.  I'd love your 'take' on it.

3 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I'm guessing you posted this (and didn't comment on it) because you thought it damaging, in some way, to President Trump.  I'm wondering what you think it means.  I'd love your 'take' on it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No facts to back up your vomit like post?

Obama gave health insurance to 25 million people, Trump attempted and failed to take it away.

Obama gave, insurance to 25 million, in what way?  Gave, as in, paid for?  If that's your claim, he didn't pay for schnit.  We taxpayers had more heaved upon our backs.  If he didn't foist that cost upon we taxpaying Americans, then in what way did he 'give' schnit?

He can't/couldn't give anything.  He can (and did for a time) TAKE more from us that pay taxes, and force some people (me for a year and a half) to buy something I didn't want to, just so that I wouldn't be unlawful.  I'd love to know what you do for a living, Tib.  If you are of working age.  And are gainfully employed.

3 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Obama gave, insurance to 25 million, in what way?  Gave, as in, paid for?  If that's your claim, he didn't pay for schnit.  We taxpayers had more heaved upon our backs.  If he didn't foist that cost upon we taxpaying Americans, then in what way did he 'give' schnit?

He can't/couldn't give anything.  He can (and did for a time) TAKE more from us that pay taxes, and force some people (me for a year and a half) to buy something I didn't want to, just so that I wouldn't be unlawful.  I'd love to know what you do for a living, Tib.  If you are of working age.  And are gainfully employed.

Just...don't.  He's trolling.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That is so ignorant. You ever hear of the business cycle? You were complaining about the economy under Obama all the time yet this is basically a continuation of the economy from when he was president.

You are simply a complete tool

ROFL.  Dude, the economy under Obamer was an eight-year schnit-cycle.  In one year under Trump, businesses are confident again, hiring is through the roof.  The only people not working right now are the people that are chronically unemployed.  That means ON PURPOSE!  There's more work than capable people to do it.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Just...don't.  He's trolling.

I really want to think he's just a left-thinker, and I know many.  I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, and let him explain his line of thinking like I'm happy to.  Either he does, and a conversation can happen.  Or, he can hit and run like I see him do most times, and I'll give up trying.

Oh, and my apologies, DC.  I know you have him on ignore, and my quoting makes your eyes bleed.  I'm really wanting him to explain his line of thinking;  maybe he's the smarter-than-average lefty, and can explain his reasoning.  It'd be a first when talking to lefties, as they feel, not think.  But I'm really curious if it's possible.

9 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

ROFL.  Dude, the economy under Obamer was an eight-year schnit-cycle.  In one year under Trump, businesses are confident again, hiring is through the roof.  The only people not working right now are the people that are chronically unemployed.  That means ON PURPOSE!  There's more work than capable people to do it.

I really want to think he's just a left-thinker, and I know many.  I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, and let him explain his line of thinking like I'm happy to.  Either he does, and a conversation can happen.  Or, he can hit and run like I see him do most times, and I'll give up trying.

Oh, and my apologies, DC.  I know you have him on ignore, and my quoting makes your eyes bleed.  I'm really wanting him to explain his line of thinking;  maybe he's the smarter-than-average lefty, and can explain his reasoning.  It'd be a first when talking to lefties, as they feel, not think.  But I'm really curious if it's possible.

He doesn't have a line of thinking, he's just an idiot.  He's been one for years.

You're not trail-blazing here.  You won't cover any new ground.  You'll just discover what the rest of us have: he's a waste of board space.

I don't doubt you.  It's just odd, because sometimes he posts something that seems like a semi-rational thought.  Maybe it's unintentional.  Maybe he quotes something from somewhere else that he doesn't give post-credit for.  I know your cranky-old arse has been here forever, and if you say he's a lost cause, so be it :P  I'm a crotchety old fart myself.  I just hoped new blood might bring out something in some of the lefty-turds that they hadn't shown yet.

30 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I actually don't know. Just was throwing it out there

26 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

No, he made it possible for millions to go see a doctor, that's saving a lot of people money, grief and hardship. Good job Obama

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He doesn't have a line of thinking, he's just an idiot.  He's been one for years.

You're not trail-blazing here.  You won't cover any new ground.  You'll just discover what the rest of us have: he's a waste of board space.

You are just afraid of me

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

You actually think the economy just turned on a dime after Trump was elected? Seriously?

The need on the left is so desperate.

Is ‘Collusion with Russia’ Over?
by Andrew C. McCarthy

Original Article

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has been a busy fellow for the past week. Rapid fire, his indictment of several Russian nationals for meddling in the 2016 election has been followed by a guilty plea, for lying to investigators, from a lawyer tied to Trump-campaign figures Paul Manafort and Richard Gates; a new indictment against Manafort and Gates that, as anticipated, added tax- and bank-fraud charges (in Virginia) to already existing money-laundering charges (in Washington); and finally, just breaking as this is written, a guilty plea from Gates on charges of defrauding the United States and lying to the FBI. 

As President Trump’s champions emphasize, what is most notable about this array of allegations is an omission: Nowhere has the special counsel charged any kind of criminal collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

Of course, “collusion with Russia” was the suspicion — or, skeptics would counter, the carefully crafted political narrative — that launched the Mueller investigation. So has the collusion theory been abandoned? Is the fundamental rationale for the Justice Department’s appointment of a special counsel, which has addled the Trump administration for seven months, now a big “Never mind”?

Just saw the #2 Dem (Jim Himes?) on the House Intel Committee interviewed by Mike Wallace. He said the evidence of collusion was Jr.'s meeting in the Tower - even though nothing happened in that 20 minute meeting. He sounded just like Tibs. :P "They met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary!" Collusion! He went on to ask Chris Wallace rhetorically if he thought that met Wallace's standard of "collusion." Wallace interrupted him pointedly and said, "No, frankly it does not." :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Just saw the #2 Dem (Jim Himes?) on the House Intel Committee interviewed by Mike Wallace. He said the evidence of collusion was Jr.'s meeting in the Tower - even though nothing happened in that 20 minute meeting. He sounded just like Tibs. :P "They met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary!" Collusion! He went on to ask Chris Wallace rhetorically if he thought that met Wallace's standard of "collusion." Wallace interrupted him pointedly and said, "No, frankly it does not." :lol:

Did you see Wallace get ripped on by the dad in Florida?

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

But you gotta love their persistence at least. They keep pointing to a 20 minute non-meeting to distract from a Dossier that Steele used his Russian friends to help write. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did you see Wallace get ripped on by the dad in Florida?

Yep. The Dad's in a very sad space right now. But to his credit - he wants a solution. I do not begrudge him that. All the innocent slain school children deserved better. 

What I want to see is some investigative reporting behind how the School Board and the Police created a culture of "no crime" in their schools all so they could get more federal money for themselves. That is horribly corrupt - if it did indeed happen. So far, no one in the MSM is sniffing down that trail as far as I know.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Yep. The Dad's in a very sad space right now. But to his credit - he wants a solution. I do not begrudge him that. All the innocent slain school children deserved better. 

What I want to see is some investigative reporting behind how the School Board and the Police created a culture of "no crime" in their schools all so they could get more federal money for themselves. That is horribly corrupt - if it did indeed happen. So far, no one in the MSM is sniffing down that trail as far as I know.

Yes, he is really hurting right now but it is obvious that he is channeling that into championing a solution.