Trump and Russia

Just now, row_33 said:

you are shining like gold these days compared to the crackpots that invaded the last week or so.

It's the memo! I mean THE MEMO! Its made me think about how things are. Remember that idiot right wing congressman asking Trump if he will release the stupid thing and Trump heroically declare it was coming! How lucky we all were!

What a stupid flop.

51 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the best at their roles easily

I was being facetious. You had credited Gorshin with the Joker, so I attempted to point out that inconsistency by tying Romero with the Riddler.

But yes, they were indeed both superb in their respective roles.

9 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I was being facetious. You had credited Gorshin with the Joker, so I attempted to point out that inconsistency by tying Romero with the Riddler.

But yes, they were indeed both superb in their respective roles.

just wanted to see if you caught it

34 minutes ago, Nanker said:

If Mueller can indict 13 or so Russians who have no possibility of being brought to trial, why can't he indict Steele whom they could get into the US this afternoon? 

Thats coming. He's already got a criminal referral out against him. They'll put the screws to Steele and he'll roll over. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/02/20/trumps-conduct-is-inexplicable-unless-hes-in-putins-pocket/?utm_term=.9bf513390f70

Democratic national committee email:

In the four days since we learned chilling details about the full scale of Russia’s attack on our democracy, Donald Trump has issued a stream of unhinged and dishonest tweets attacking everyone and everything from Oprah [Winfrey] to Pennsylvania’s redistricting map. What he hasn’t done is condemn the Kremlin’s attack on our democracy or vow to defend our elections against future attacks. … This is a president who has taken [Russian President Vladimir] Putin’s side over his own intelligence agencies, consistently puts his own interests ahead of U.S. national security and is all but inviting Russia to attack us again by refusing to implement sanctions designed to deter future assaults on our elections. It’s hard to imagine that Russia could have gotten a better return on its substantial investment in Donald Trump’s candidacy.

"In the four days since we learned chilling details about the full scale of Russia's attack..."

Uh... nearly everything in Mueller's indictment down to the names was known since 2015. The House Intelligence Committee and Facebook both released findings earlier that covered much of the indictment, and there was a 2015 article (in Ukrainian) in Radio Free Europe outlining much of the same information. The article has since been scrubbed from RFE's archives, but it was backed up: 

http://archive.is/GJWdq

For the third year, first in St. Petersburg, in the village of Ol’hina, and then in the city itself, on the street Savushkina, in the building number 55 there is a mysterious organization, which is officially called the Limited Liability Company Internet Research, and unofficially nicknamed by its employees, the so-called “Kremlin trolls”, “the Ministry of Truth” .

The official founder and director general of this organization is the retired militia colonel Mikhail Bystrov , and is funded by the Concord holding, headed by friend and chef of President Vladimir Putin Yevgeny Prigozhin . Since 2000, this holding organizes banquets in the Kremlin, as well as cooperates with “Vointorg” and the Ministry of Defense.

In the “Trust Ministry”, approximately 400 people, who change one at a time for 12 hours, sit around the computer around the clock and write in blogs – mostly in “Live Journal” or “VKontakte”. There are several departments. In one they are engaged in the blogosphere, in another they are preparing TK – technical tasks, in the third one – they comment on the news in Russian and foreign media , in the fourth – mount photos in the photoshop, forcing, say, heads of Navalny and Obama to the bodies of animals, and so on.

The WaPo is lying.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"In the four days since we learned chilling details about the full scale of Russia's attack..."

Uh... nearly everything in Mueller's indictment down to the names was known since 2015. The House Intelligence Committee and Facebook both released findings earlier that covered much of the indictment, and there was a 2015 article (in Ukrainian) in Radio Free Europe outlining much of the same information. The article has since been scrubbed from RFE's archives, but it was backed up: 

http://archive.is/GJWdq

The WaPo is lying.

They were talking about the Mueller indictment you doofus, and it still doesn't change the fact Trump has done nothing but blame everyone from Oprah to Obama but not Putin for the attack. Ellen escapes blame also, for some mysterious reason.

You really are bad at this

"Attack"

Interesting word choice there. For those keeping score, posting Facebook ads are an attack on America worth throwing a fit about for over a year (without evidence to support the hysteria) - 

But when terrorists lay siege to our embassy, and murder an ambassador, it's not an attack, but something to laugh at. 

That sums up the fascist ideology at work here by Tibs. Free speech is something that must be curtailed because it can be used as a weapon against us. But dead Americans in Libya are HILARIOUS. 

Let that sink in for those honest lefties out there. Is that the side you really want to take? 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's dangerous propaganda like this that needs to end. 

If you think it's worth going to war with the largest nuclear power on the planet over internet trolls, you may have lost your sense. 

Let me see if I get this straight.  This virtual war started in 2014, was not countered until 2017, yet there's no CiC now?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, GG said:

Let me see if I get this straight.  This virtual war started in 2014, was not countered until 2017, yet there's no CiC now?

LOL at these idiots.  It is a disinformation war that started in 1917, not 2017.  Whoop tI do if the delivery methods are different.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GG said:

Gotta love liberal logic. To think that they still can't figure out why Hillary lost.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's dangerous propaganda like this that needs to end. 

If you think it's worth going to war with the largest nuclear power on the planet over internet trolls, you may have lost your sense. 

Is this a good time to mention that the '80s called and they want their foreign policy back?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

These people still don't get why Hillary lost.  

Try to look at the bright side - their potential for providing us entertainment at their own expense looks pretty solid for anywhere between three and seven years to come.

Let's just sit back and enjoy the show! :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1