Trump and Russia

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

So, now the Russians no longer want Trump as POTUS?

And the harbinger of truth continues with this lie:

Right, and all these people looting just can't help themselves, and shouldn't be held responsible for turning up day after day to loot and pillage. 

Sounds legit.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think the Court of Appeals will reject mandamus.

I still believe that Sullivan could and should do this on his own without Amici.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That lie has been seeded so deep, people won't believe it. 

The only thing that will shake people awake are arrests. 

That still won't do it.  They'll just say Trump is a dictator who is locking up people for no reason.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

That still won't do it.  They'll just say Trump is a dictator who is locking up people for no reason.

They will. Without a doubt. 

But trials and the evidence they produce would be impossible to ignore for all but the most ardent partisans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But trials and the evidence they produce would be impossible to ignore for all but the most ardent partisans.

With the clock ticking down, I don't see how there will be any trials before November, however. Pre-election, it's all going to ride on indictments, arrests, and allegations (and that's even discounting all non Spygate issues).

Let's say some arrests begin occurring in July, less than 4 months before election day. Even if they get fast tracked, the defense team will still be given months for preparation. The trials themselves would last weeks (if not months). A very large fish, now HAS to be first and fast (although I think it's been mentioned that may be consistent with large RICO cases), but will it be fast enough?

The Leftist back to back delay tactics of Mueller, impeachment, nationwide citizen house arrest, crashing the economy, and rioting may end up working. And what is after rioting? It may be even more bloody (and I greatly hope that a suitcase nuke is too crazy even for the Deep State). 

And even if trials occur, guilt is found, and those responsible are prosecuted, it's not like the media is suddenly going to report anything accurately. They are still running with the debunked Russia! Russia! Russia! and are calling truth's to be conspiracy theories, because they ARE the most ardent partisans.

I've been worried about timing all along and haven't seen any reason to dispel this.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

With the clock ticking down, I don't see how there will be any trials before November, however. Pre-election, it's all going to ride on indictments, arrests, and allegations (and that's even discounting all non Spygate issues).

Let's say some arrests begin occurring in July, less than 4 months before election day. Even if they get fast tracked, the defense team will still be given months for preparation. The trials themselves would last weeks (if not months). A very large fish, now HAS to be first and fast (although I think it's been mentioned that may be consistent with large RICO cases), but will it be fast enough?

The Leftist back to back delay tactics of Mueller, impeachment, nationwide citizen house arrest, crashing the economy, and rioting may end up working. And what is after rioting? It may be even more bloody (and I greatly hope that a suitcase nuke is too crazy even for the Deep State). 

And even if trials occur, guilt is found, and those responsible are prosecuted, it's not like the media is suddenly going to report anything accurately. They are still running with the debunked Russia! Russia! Russia! and are calling truth's to be conspiracy theories, because they ARE the most ardent partisans.

I've been worried about timing all along and haven't seen any reason to dispel this.

100%

:beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

let us know when those trials start.  Thanks buddy

Down goes the ICA... the last hope for those still clinging to the Russia narrative... 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

First batch of newly declassed material is out. The target: the ICA. As expected, yet lied about by Brennan and Comey for years, the Steele Dossier was used in it as a basis, despite knowing at the time it was bunk. 

Important context (both clips)

So, now we KNOW for sure there was no "hack" of the DNC (CrowdStrike confirmed that this week). That was the central thrust of the ICA, now shown to be a complete hoax. We also know, now, that the FBI and CIA had information the Russians didn't care who won but Brennan kept that from the report, instead only including the pieces of "intel" (used loosely) that made it look like Russia only wanted Trump to win and planned to reward him financially. 

It was always a coup. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Along party lines. What appears to be the worst scandal in our history can't get one democrat to raise their eyebrows. 

Because doing so would open up Pandora's Box for the establishment DNC. 

It's going to happen regardless, and their continued turning of a blind eye to this injustice (while claiming to care about systemic injustice overall) will expose them as the frauds we know them to be for millions of Americans who haven't paid attention. 

There's no escaping what's coming for them. 

• Like (+1) 4

On 6/11/2020 at 1:41 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

I wonder what happens when Schiffy won't sign?

Hopefully he gets a hot shot at his gay lover’s black widow spider trap in Hollywood and ends up choking on a giant BBF’s Johnson in the process.