63-year-old Christie Brinkley

As far as I can tell the only surgical travesty is her upper lip, which now appears to be frozen in place. Beautiful woman though.

its amazing, though. i was just thinking along this line after looking at the link and going back out.

it used to be women got plastic surgery to fix a few minor issues - lips, breasts, eyes. now these women use photo shop and filters. i know you're not on the dating scene but when you go on a date with a girl you met from instagram , for example, it is always funny to see how she really looks. back in her day she was able to be beautiful with little else than being beautiful. now women need so much more to simply one up themselves. its scary.

I almost posted a photo of the cat woman plastic surgery fiasco, but it scared me to the point I fear my dreams tonight. I like you guys too much to post that. Suffice it to say, less can be more.... Christie will do just fine, thank you.

Give it time, in a short 7 to 20 it will catch up with her... Some later than others. IT always does.

I am such a kill joy, aren't I?

;-)

its amazing, though. i was just thinking along this line after looking at the link and going back out.

it used to be women got plastic surgery to fix a few minor issues - lips, breasts, eyes. now these women use photo shop and filters. i know you're not on the dating scene but when you go on a date with a girl you met from instagram , for example, it is always funny to see how she really looks. back in her day she was able to be beautiful with little else than being beautiful. now women need so much more to simply one up themselves. its scary.

Good point. I wish I could live to a 100 & see how the younger "intetnet gens" age. I hope to see a bulk of the Boomers and their echos age though, if God permits me of course!

and yep...the Piano man got tired of ..... that!!!!

Well...he didn't so much get tired of it, as much as she left him for a real estate developer she shared a helicopter crash with.

No joke...met during a helicopter crash in March, he proposed in May, she said yes while she was still married to Joel. Divorced in August, she remarried in December.

I'm sure he was sick of her **** after that. She's a "little" bit nuts.

Well...he didn't so much get tired of it, as much as she left him for a real estate developer she shared a helicopter crash with.

No joke...met during a helicopter crash in March, he proposed in May, she said yes while she was still married to Joel. Divorced in August, she remarried in December.

I'm sure he was sick of her **** after that. She's a "little" bit nuts.

A little bit nuts does not disqualify her in the hot/crazy scale. Not even close.