Rex signs with ESPN for Super Bowl pre-game show

YoloinOhio

I think this is his true calling. He will be great on TV. It's right in his wheelhouse. He's very good off the cuff and has a ton of stories. He'll be very self-effacing I'm sure, and people will love it.

Agree. He will be great at it I think. Very entertaining.

They should let the football people make the football decisions.

They obviously didn't pay attention to the game prior to becoming owners. That was obvious once Rex was hired and the very good defense was blown up in favor of that loudmouth !@#$.

The football people who convinced them that Rex was their guy were Brandon and Whaley.

Rex will be great on TV and he is playing with house money, which will only give him license to be more bombastic. If he actually had to make a living at it he would probably still find a chair somewhere but since what ever he gets for this gig is just gravy, he can let it all hang out even further.

OMG he was commenting on going against Belichick and somehow managed to work in a story about the time he beat Belichick in the playoffs. Its always about him even when he is hired to talk about someone else.

Did he cry about how badly Buffalo treated him?

OMG he was commenting on going against Belichick and somehow managed to work in a story about the time he beat Belichick in the playoffs. Its always about him even when he is hired to talk about someone else.

Good one