Teddy Bridgewater expected to miss all of 2017 season

YoloinOhio

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their games are totally different. It's the dreaded black QB compared to black QB (not your fault)!!

not really. tyrod and him throw about the same yards but teddy threw less tds and more pick plus has half the rushing yards. teddy isn't even tyrod.

not really. tyrod and him throw about the same yards but teddy threw less tds and more pick plus has half the rushing yards. teddy isn't even tyrod.

I don't disagree that Tyrod may be better. Teddy is a pocket passer; Tyrod is a playmaker. Their games aren't similar. I was responding to something saying that they were alike.

I don't disagree that Tyrod may be better. Teddy is a pocket passer; Tyrod is a playmaker. Their games aren't similar. I was responding to something saying that they were alike.

The funny thing is, Teddy would be, if healthy, my first choice to run the Dennison offense. He would excel in this scheme.

The funny thing is, Teddy would be, if healthy, my first choice to run the Dennison offense. He would excel in this scheme.

He would be perfect in that system. I like Teddy and think that he's a gamer.

Do you see what I was talking about the other day? White receiver compares to white receiver and black QB to black QB even if none of them are alike. It's an unwritten rule.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

That's mission impossible.

Rehabbing a complicated repaired knee while trying to protect the integrity and strength of the other - for two years.

Just to go back out there and subject them both to the rigors of football again? Ugh.

He would be perfect in that system. I like Teddy and think that he's a gamer.

Do you see what I was talking about the other day? White receiver compares to white receiver and black QB to black QB even if none of them are alike. It's an unwritten rule.

It's a very surreal thing. Through that particular draft class, I heard people talking about Teddy as a mobile QB. Not a word about Blake Bortles who had like 3.5 times as many rushing yards at UCF and designed runs.

I know some (perhaps most) want to put it down to racism. I don't think it's a form of hatred, possibly more in line with ignorance. Compare what you and everyone else can clearly see, that way you don't have to add contextual layers to your analysis. It's a really tricky thing to navigate because some key phrases are now "code" for racial bias.

Trade for him with picks with escalators?

Anyone who's ever talked Teddy with me knows that this is something I would jump at. I guess it's more a case of, if the Vikings are willing to trade him for peanuts, what does that say about their faith in him healing?

Man, this isnt the first time Minny had to deal with this...reminds me of Daunte Culpepper there. While he did eventually come back, he was no where near the player he was prior and had that injury plague him rest of his limited career. Hopefully Bridgewater isnt done, but this obviously looks like a very uphill battle to just get back, let alone keep getting better as QB. Its not like he was at the peak of his development yet before the injury. So not only does he have to figure out how to get back on the field, he still has to work hard to be a good QB.

Bummer

Yeah Culpepper went from 15-1 QB of the Vikings to dude who looked like a 3rd stronger in Miami when he came back.

It's a very surreal thing. Through that particular draft class, I heard people talking about Teddy as a mobile QB. Not a word about Blake Bortles who had like 3.5 times as many rushing yards at UCF and designed runs.

I know some (perhaps most) want to put it down to racism. I don't think it's a form of hatred, possibly more in line with ignorance. Compare what you and everyone else can clearly see, that way you don't have to add contextual layers to your analysis. It's a really tricky thing to navigate because some key phrases are now "code" for racial bias.

Anyone who's ever talked Teddy with me knows that this is something I would jump at. I guess it's more a case of, if the Vikings are willing to trade him for peanuts, what does that say about their faith in him healing?

Just wait til the Bills medical staff get a hold of him. They'll be telling us he's penciled in for TC the day before he has a surgery that keeps him sidelined for 10 years.

thats terrible. wish em the best he has potential. I heard that knee cap was flapping like a 2faces lips. That really sucks.

sadly thats probably his career.

no man dont say that! positive thoughts positive energy positive action risto!!

I trade our last pick for him. Let him rehab, learn the offense and see what happens in a few years.

Many posters on here have compared his and Tyrod's game.

Vikes wont do that. your living in a dream world!

So does this make him a bust?

If he was here, the ****ty fans would have said so. Then blamed it on Rex & Whaley

yes, there was a lot of praise for the medical staff because of how quickly they were able to act on the injury, or he could have risked amputation.

Holy **** :sick: thats terrible :cry:

Edited by Marty McFly