Dumpster fire in Indy- will ESPN report?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be the type of place that I think would be possible. They have their QB.

But they would also have Irsay. If they had hesitation about the Niners I can't imagine Irsay would make them feel secure. Is Luck worth dealing with Irsay and moving from New England? I don't know...

But they would also have Irsay. If they had hesitation about the Niners I can't imagine Irsay would make them feel secure. Is Luck worth dealing with Irsay and moving from New England? I don't know...

Maybe you are right. Irsay would be tough. I just think that they will be choosy (and probably be a package deal). Luck would be a good reason to go and Irsay would be a good reason not to. It's like the devil and the angel on your shoulder.

TY Hilton in the 3rd? Fleener, Allen, Mewhort, Montcrief, Vontae Davis.

Are these supposed to be grigsons superstar moves that you are bringing up? Are fleener and allen really that good, he gave up a second for davis, moncrief is no superstar. Id say hilton is the only really good move. Keep trying chan

Maybe you are right. Irsay would be tough. I just think that they will be choosy (and probably be a package deal). Luck would be a good reason to go and Irsay would be a good reason not to. It's like the devil and the angel on your shoulder.

Take the job only if you can send Irsay into exile somewhere. "I know you're going to pay me millions to run your operation worth billions, but I never, ever, under any circumstances, want to see or hear anything from you or about you. Just be sure the checks clear". I know, I'm quite the salesman!

TY Hilton in the 3rd? Fleener, Allen, Mewhort, Montcrief, Vontae Davis.

Are these supposed to be grigsons superstar moves that you are bringing up? Are fleener and allen really that good, he gave up a second for davis, moncrief is no superstar. Id say hilton is the only really good move. Keep trying chan

Vontae Davis has been their best defensive player and he got him for a second. Yeah, that's a good move. Our best defensive player is a drug addict we had to take #3 overall who is on a suspension streak.

Vontae Davis has been their best defensive player and he got him for a second. Yeah, that's a good move. Our best defensive player is a drug addict we had to take #3 overall who is on a suspension streak.

best defensive player on a horrible defense year after year, so he made two good moves? That trade for richardson was a real winner

Grigson drafts a franchise QB, wins GMOTY, oversees 3 11-5, and 2 8-8 seasons and gets canned.

Doug Whaley oversees 1 6-10 season, 1 9-7, 1 8-8 and 1 7-9, and has no franchise QB. Stays.

Go Bills?

Was it THAT difficult to draft Andrew Luck with the number 1 overall pick that year? You make it sound like Grigson discovered him in the 3rd or 4th round...Did you see the other player's he's drafted? It's pathetic.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

Was it THAT difficult to draft Andrew Luck with the number 1 overall pick that year? You make it sound like Grigson discovered him in the 3rd or 4th round...Did you see the other player's he's drafted? It's pathetic.

I could have collected THAT paycheck. Then I'd consult (almost) all of you for the rest. I might still have a job! :)

I also agree the Colts mistake was trying to draft Luck and reload.

When you draft a potential 15 year franchise star like Andrew Luck you have to make it your job to protect him. Until this year when they drafted Ryan Kelly the Colts have singularly failed to do this.

Their defenisve line is equally lightweight too. They have not built in the trenches.

I imagined this is the reason he got canned. Not enough solid O-Line picks to protect his franchise QB they consistently have a swiss cheese OL, also lack of super WRs of past like Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne.

why are you all arguing with firechan? It just makes him stronger.