I don't want to say I started this, but...

eball

...right after the Bills' Week 14 tilt against the Steelers I wrote a 3-page letter to the Pegulas that, in a nutshell, requested three things:

1 - get rid of Rex

2 - keep Brandon away from football operations

3 - plug the leaks at OBD

Far be it for me to suggest that a letter from a 27-year ST holder influenced what has transpired since, but I feel pretty good about it. Rex is gone, Brandon has been conspicuously absent (and silent), and the recent Dennison hire that caught absolutely everyone off guard is evidence of #3.

So, folks, if there's anything else you need from your owners just let me know. ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...right after the Bills' Week 14 tilt against the Steelers I wrote a 3-page letter to the Pegulas that, in a nutshell, requested three things:

1 - get rid of Rex

Far be it for me to suggest that a letter from a 27-year ST holder influenced what has transpired since, but I feel pretty good about it. Rex is gone, Brandon has been conspicuously absent (and silent), and the recent Dennison hire that caught absolutely everyone off guard is evidence of #3.

So, folks, if there's anything else you need from your owners just let me know. ;)

Details.

When Ralph passed away I wrote them a letter telling them to buy the team. You're welcome.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I really never feel the need to bring this up, but since we are putting our cards on the table, as a high school offensive lineman I wrote Jim Kelly a one page note telling him he should sign the 7.5 million dollar deal that Pollian had on the table and that he wouldn't regret it.

I don't think he has.

You're welcome, guys.

1 - get rid of Rex

Good stuff. Just Win, Baby!

1 - get rid of Rex

Well done. What do we owe ya?

I don't like to brag but I wrote Scott Norwood a letter just before Superbowl XXV telling him that there are strong left to right winds when you kick toward the west end of Tampa Stadium. Got a letter back from him a few weeks after the game saying that he had only seen my letter the Wednesday after the game and if only he'd seen it in time he'd have made the kick.

1 - get rid of Rex

Did you request finding a franchise QB? making the playoffs? Winning a SB? plug leaks at TBD?

Edited by ricojes

1 - get rid of Rex

A new stadium and cheerleaders?

1 - get rid of Rex

Should have wrote that letter 15 years ago and inserted any coaches name in the blank....

1 - get rid of Rex

Could you have them sign up a good QB please?

1 - get rid of Rex

Yes, please let them know to keep Tyrod another season while restructuring his contract to everyone's satisfaction. If they bring in someone like Jay Cutler myself and other ST holders will bolt.

1 - get rid of Rex

#1 solved 3#.