Rick Dennison new O Coord

Heitz

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Brock sends him a Christmas card every year.

Dorsey would be good. He is a very smart guy and was a successful college QB in large measure because of his intellect as opposed to his physical tools.

You guys really sound like idiots here. He just helped win a Super Bowl 11 months ago with a geriatric QB. Let's skip over his resume and go off of what the Denver fans are saying on Twitter. Get real.

After 17 years of missing the playoffs, there's no Koolaid left to drink. I see nothing wrong in finding out any coaches past performance, good or bad. I'd like to know what kind of coach we're getting. It's one thing I've learned with the Bills, hope for the best, expect the worst.

Dennison is an impressive hire. Welcome to Buffalo!!

This deal has been in the works since January 12th, targeted and aquired.

Congrats McD, Whaley and Monos!! Looking forward to an exiting season next year!!!

Imo

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We've been here before. He's a good coach. Not a genius. It's tough sched. 4-12. 8-8 is best case scenario. With 24 FAs Whaley will have to do some magic to fill the spots.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We've been here before. He's a good coach. Not a genius. It's tough sched. 4-12. 8-8 is best case scenario. With 24 FAs Whaley will have to do some magic to fill the spots.

This kind of projection is funny to me with no idea about personnel, scheme, or what the opponents will bring to the table.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

You guys really sound like idiots here. He just helped win a Super Bowl 11 months ago with a geriatric QB. Let's skip over his resume and go off of what the Denver fans are saying on Twitter. Get real.

Kubiak was the guy designing the offense and calling the plays (until he got sick).

This kind of projection is funny to me with no idea about personnel, scheme, or what the opponents will bring to the table.

Now that Whaley is in charge, I fully expect a Super Bowl run this coming season.

Are these US or Canadian numbers? Not sure if we have 24 or 18 FAs, and whether we'll go 4-12 with 8-8 being our best case scenario, or 3-9 with 6-6 being our best case scenario. Screw Auston Matthews. He spell his name funny. Leafs suck.