Rex's Truck - Now Clemson logos

Reed83HOF

Mike Rodak @mikerodak 59s59 seconds ago

Rex Ryan stripped the Bills' colors off his truck and replaced them with -- you guessed it -- Clemson logos:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18497462/former-buffalo-bills-coach-rex-ryan-truck-now-adorned-clemson-logos

In addition to removing the Bills' colors from his truck, Ryan also put his house on the market Tuesday. The nine-bathroom Orchard Park, New York home is listed at $1.1 million and spans 6,511 square feet. Ryan bought the property for $975,000 in 2015.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, I'll always appreciate how much he did to show his pride in the team and in Buffalo in general, whether it be that tacky truck, wearing jerseys of all time great Bills, or sitting in the stands at Sabres games decked out in the team's gear. Had he won, he'd have been beloved.

That said, he really was a failure as a coach.

In all seriousness, I'll always appreciate how much he did to show his pride in the team and in Buffalo in general, whether it be that tacky truck, wearing jerseys of all time great Bills, or sitting in the stands at Sabres games decked out in the team's gear. Had he won, he'd have been beloved.

yup

At some point when you are coloring over the tattoo every 2 years does it lose the authenticity of showing pride though?

I think that's part of where he runs off the rails. He's good at in your face bold gestures but they get hollow fast if you are genuine with it.

Edited by NoSaint