Childress & Olson Both Reported as Out for Bills' OC

doesn't matter. blowing it up and starting over = 3 more years of suck. Childress, shmildress, its all a blow up and restart which means suck. suck = suck . you're all wasting your breath. its game over once an NFL team blows it all up. it will take 2 years before they even know what their doing. they have no QB and as long as brady is still playing, all they can aspire to away wild card game, which are always losses. just give up. they're f'd. go find real football to watch. like whats on today.

Bon Jovi still looking for a team?

Yeah, the last 15 years have been so good I'm not sure I would recognize suck if I saw it. Now that was real football, Jauron, Gregg Williams, you know, the reloading.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this point is already buried deep within the thread somewhere, but if the Bills hire Childress it really gives McD the opportunity to be a "manager" as he will have two extremely experienced and capable coordinators with HC experience who aren't "bucking for a promotion."

Compare and contrast Saint Doug hiring an extremely green Nate "give him the ball until he pukes" Hackett and first-time coordinator Pettine who grabbed the first HC opportunity that came his way.

McD seems to be building his staff very smartly.

48-La4Vw_bigger.jpgIan Rapoport Verified account ‏@RapSheet

Ex-#JaguarsNFL_Season_2016_JAX.png OC Greg Olson is interviewing for the same spot with the #Bills, source said. He's a candidate along with Brad Childress

. I look at Olson's track record and the abysmal offenses he's coached. Why Mcnugget would want this jagoff I have no idea. Our HC would lose me instantly if he lets the only strength this team has go to pot. Edited by BeefCurtns

I'm sure this point is already buried deep within the thread somewhere, but if the Bills hire Childress it really gives McD the opportunity to be a "manager" as he will have two extremely experienced and capable coordinators with HC experience who aren't "bucking for a promotion."

Compare and contrast Saint Doug hiring an extremely green Nate "give him the ball until he pukes" Hackett and first-time coordinator Pettine who grabbed the first HC opportunity that came his way.

McD seems to be building his staff very smartly.

Yep. McDermott said a couple interesting things. (1) he was training for this moment for his whole life. (2) he plans on being aggressively involved in all three phases of the game.

I don't think he plans on being a Rex type HC who is the de facto coordinator of one side of the ball who then allows the other coordinator free reign. I'm guessing he's been studying offensive and special teams schemes for years and plans to have his fingerprints on everything.

Having a DC with experience allows him to get more involved elsewhere. Having three guys with experience means he doesn't need to get bogged down with minutia.

. I look at Olson's track record and the abysmal offenses he's coached. Why Mcnugget would want this jagoff I have no idea. Our HC would lose me instantly if he lets the only strength this team has go to pot.

Other than a short period that Chilly had with Favre, neither OC candidate have had the best QBs to work with. You play the hand your dealt. It takes more work, but to truly evaluate an OC you have to evaluate his players and determine if he did the best with unit's potential that he could.