Childress & Olson Both Reported as Out for Bills' OC

Dak would have looked great here. Sorry, Bills messed up. He's not just a product of the system.

Dak is a 1 to 2 read QB right now. He's a leader and has had a great season behind a great Oline. He may turn into a all of famer. But right now he's a one to 2 read Qb on most plays. Dak generally has atleast 4 seconds to throw on most drop backs. There is a different look to a guy (Brady, Rogers, Ryan, Brees) that could play any where.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach McDermott knows what he is doing. Quiet confidence but knows to surround himself with experienced folks who buy into the culture and working environment he is trying to build.

I am impressed he is targeting experienced folks-- but I am more impressed with two other things..

1) Folks who worked with him in the past when he was a young up and coming coach seem to be really flocking to work with him now

2) He is hiring a defensive staff that can lead the defense and he can be a head coach not a glorified D coordinator...

Edited by JoeF

Coach McDermott knows what he is doing. Quiet confidence but knows to surround himself with experienced folks who buy into his philosophy.

I am impressed he is targeting experienced folks-- but I am more impressed with two other things..

1) Folks who worked with him in the past when he was a young up and coming coach seem to be really flocking to work with him now

2) He is hiring a defensive staff that can lead the defense and he can be a head coach not a glorified D coordinator...

^^^^yes

Childress is a solid choice.

I agree, He would be a good choice. I'd love to see TT back at QB working with Childress. He'll give him a system set up to better utilize what he does best. With the right coaching staff, a system that fits what he does best, and receivers who can stay healthy long enough to get open and catch the ball, we already have the QB we need to win now despite his inconsistency in the passing game (yeah, I said it!) the positives of his overall game far outweighs the negatives. His play against the Seahawks and in the second Dolphins game showed us what he's capable of against playoff level teams. Yeah both games were losses, but it wasn't because of him. If the objective is to win now, TT is our best option at the position.

I think Childress would get more out of him and the offense as a whole. We make the playoffs WITH TT at the helm, and he'll earn every dollar of his contract. Let's just hope it's going to be him.

Childress seems to be the obvious preference. I wonder if Olson would come on as QB's coach. Seems as though he has had some success in that capacity. Anything to get rid of David Lee.

Get rid of Lee and the stupid Wildcat stuff. Let's be a modern NFL offense please.

Coach McDermott knows what he is doing. Quiet confidence but knows to surround himself with experienced folks who buy into the culture and working environment he is trying to build.

Yeah, this guy has a vision and a plan, and he's executing it step by step. So far, so good.

:thumbsup:

Get rid of Lee and the stupid Wildcat stuff. Let's be a modern NFL offense please.

:thumbsup:

How odd...

1 very good choice and 1 totally awful choice.

Chilly is the man. Hopefully he'll still be playing for a few weeks but we can wait. I'm rooting for KC from here on out in the playoffs.

Not me, I want this wrapped up! I hope the offense looks solid but the D collapses, and we get our guy pronto!