Kyle Williams?

IFthey can figure out a way to lessen his cap hit, I'm all for it but I just let's be clear here, Kyle was every bit worth what he was paid last year and if there isn't much of a noticeable decline in his play next year, he'll be worth every bit what he is expected to be paid next year as well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to just talk to him. Say Kyle we are gonna cut you

However here is that new Three year deal you can sign immediately

Cant keep kicking that contract down the road. Got to make a clean break from it and start new

Sir, I believe you have completely lost your mind. I know you are negative about all things Bills - but I'm disappointed in fans like you. This is not just a guy that brings his lunch pal to work everyday - this is an inside monster. Let's start giving him his due. He's a critical piece of our defense that can't be replaced easily.

The thing that frustrates me is I really don't think the bills needed to blow it up. They are an average team and with a bit of luck and good coaching could have easily made the playoffs. I would have preferred them hiring Lynn, bringing in Bradley to fix the defence, and to bring back tyrod and draft a QB as well

Sir, I believe you have completely lost your mind. I know you are negative about all things Bills - but I'm disappointed in fans like you. This is not just a guy that brings his lunch pal to work everyday - this is an inside monster. Let's start giving him his due. He's a critical piece of our defense that can't be replaced easily.

you had me until the stupid 'lunch pail' comment. That and 'blue collar' don't apply to multi millionaires. That being said, I hope he sticks around.

The thing that frustrates me is I really don't think the bills needed to blow it up. They are an average team and with a bit of luck and good coaching could have easily made the playoffs. I would have preferred them hiring Lynn, bringing in Bradley to fix the defence, and to bring back tyrod and draft a QB as well

Don't assume they will blow things up, there will be some significant changes in personnel, but with all the RFA/UFA's we have this offseason, it would happen anyway. I'm sure Whaley/McDermott realize there is a fair amount of talent to work with on the team.

IFthey can figure out a way to lessen his cap hit, I'm all for it but I just let's be clear here, Kyle was every bit worth what he was paid last year and if there isn't much of a noticeable decline in his play next year, he'll be worth every bit what he is expected to be paid next year as well.

They would have to extend him or he'd have to take a pay cut.

you had me until the stupid 'lunch pail' comment. That and 'blue collar' don't apply to multi millionaires. That being said, I hope he sticks around.

It's a figure of speech knucklehead. It's a term of endearment related to work ethic often associated to Kyle. I think he's much much more than that. He's one excellent football player beyond his effort.

Don't assume they will blow things up, there will be some significant changes in personnel, but with all the RFA/UFA's we have this offseason, it would happen anyway. I'm sure Whaley/McDermott realize there is a fair amount of talent to work with on the team.

having an entire new coaching staff is blowing it up

Let me rephrase, just disappointed that they are completely switching coach and QB yet again. I would have liked to see Lynn and Tyrod coming back, and I think Bradley would have been a perfect fit for the defence

Let's hop he returns, he's the one player I might actually consider buying a jersey of :D

Of the current players, I'd absolutely agree! I hope he sees this suits him well and returns. Kyle.....THAT'S A LOT OF CASH!!! Take it!

I think returning to a 4-3 and playing on a line with Lawson, Dareus and Hughes will get Kyle excited and he will want to play another year or two.

Plus KW and Mcdermott seem to be cut from the same cloth. I bet coach talks him into staying.

If I understand him, I don't think he is advocating cutting KW. He is talking about contracts. Major's contract strategy may be debatable but I don't think he was saying 'cut Kyle'