McDermott New HC per JLaCan - new jw tweets re: Whaley & TT

Reed83HOF

Its what happens when you fire coaches as we were forced to do to Rex. McDermott's guy is McCoy, not Lynn. Lynn may in fact be the Chargers HC. McCoy is an outstanding candidate to take over the offense, its rare the Bills get a coordinator as qualified as he is.

It would be pretty interesting if Lynn became HC in San Diego while San Diego's fired HC came here as OC.

Some of the national media is reporting that Vance Joseph will become the Denver HC and wants to bring McCoy into Denver as OC, though.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is actually Steve Wilks, DB coach, if the Panthers let him walk and don't promote him to DC....

Or I did see this earlier:

Sal Capaccio

‏@SalSports 3h3 hours ago

If Sean McDermott is new Bills HC, and it appears things are going in that direction keep hearing his new DC is

http://tinyurl.com/gqy5gng

Wow, hope it's true.

A completely off topic not related to the OP topic at all.....

I spent a solid hour talking to that actor tied to that couch on a small short film production. He is a articulate and educated dude and enjoyed my time talking to him.

That's really cool you spent some time with Don Moffat. Yeah kinda off topic but half the thread is. Just showing my frustration

We are totally keeping Gilmore then, right?

Carolina didnt keep Norman..

Hey that's very true actually

Tyrod > Tebow anyway by a long shot. Running, passing and executing.

Thank You, been saying for awhile Polian is massive overrated as a GM.

The Hall Of Fame disagrees.

I think they release Tyrod and eat the 2.8 mil dead cap, if nobody signs him he could always be resigned cheap if the team wanted to. I am not 100% sold on And Qb besides Watson this draft and no way he would fall to 10.

Yeahhhhhh hate to break your bubble, but Osweiler is a way worse QB than Tyrod and he got scooped up and paid $70mil to play for the Texans. No way in hell that Tyrod goes unsigned. Watson won't fall to 10 for the same reason Tyrod won't have a million and one teams lined up outside his agent's office as soon as we drop his option.

He didn't want to move to LA from San Diego, why would he even consider buffalo.

That he didn't want to move to LA might not be indicative of a total resistance to moving. LA is not exactly a great town.

That said I think somehow managing to land Rivers is an absolute pipe dream.

Edited by NickelCity