Reed83HOF

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

per Leroi it was Monos who sold him to Whaley and they sold him to Pegs who wanted Lynn.

Well this would be nice and would iron out my fears, however Wawrow said it had been a tough month for Wales, so now I'm still confused

Edited by ndirish1978

Awesome. :lol:

Perfect pic.......look on his face defines the ever growing opinion of him.

First Whaley's boss Russ selects a coach for him and now his subordinate Monos picks one for him.

I will say this though.........another Pittsburgh cronie hire would NOT have been any better. I figured he'd want Butler.......that connection he has with Butler has been rumored for almost as long as he's been in Buffalo.

No that wasn't Wawrow

It kinda was - I went back to find this: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/191503-new-jw-tweets-19/page-10

snapback.png

well based on these tweets in the order they came out - wawrow is saying that the Pegulas have their guy...but whaley has NOT found his guy.

by saying no one has been rejected, he is saying whaley has not given his recommendation. but by re-stating the coaching hire hierarchy, he is suggesting pegula has someone

this makes sense.

jw

jeffismagic, on 09 Jan 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:snapback.png

Do you have any sense of what Whaley wants out of all this? We are very confused here.

it's that confusion that has me stopped short, as well.

jw

@AdamSchefter

Sean McDermott's likely DC in Buffalo is Panthers LB coach Al Holcomb, per source. Logical hire and promotion.

I also like these facts about McDermott:

@Gil_Brandt

Sean McDermott was in Eagles' scouting dept. before becoming a coach. Was teammates at William & Mary w/ Darren Sharper and Mike Tomlin.

Maybe he can help us scout a QB, maybe Tomlin can offer advice!