New jw Tweets 1/9

Reed83HOF

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they interviewed a bunch of guys just 2 years ago including Kyle shanahan. Have a more narrowed list now. Whaley and monos are supposed to do the homework beforehand. Don't need to meet with people you aren't seriously considering. Doesn't bother me.

I suspect Whaley had already been doing due diligence on Head Coach candidates last year, anticipating the day when he would need the information. Once Rex was fired, I'm guessing DW knew right away who he wanted to interview. Then it just became a matter of logistics.

If I am wawrow I tweet "holy cow that came out fast."

An hour later tweet it was a fart.

Or

"Wow I never expected this..."

"Macguyver rerun, he broke out of the prison cell with dental floss and an orange peel."

Posts like this are why this forum needs a 'Like' function.

It's Lynn, save the drama.

If it's Lynn, how does that play into the theory of "Doug Whaley already interviewed all his best candidates two years ago" as Yolo said above? Lynn is a Rex hire...that would fly in the face of logic if they truly did an exhaustive search.

Ok. So one wants Lynn. And the other wants McDermott. We just don't know who wants who yet?

How about McDermott HC and Lynn OC/AHC

Hire Scott Turner as QB coach (Norv's son just fired by Vikes)

i'm on board with this.

and gus bradley as DC

and george seifert as czar

and ford taurus the official shuttle of the buffalo bills.

edit. i am honestly thinking anthony lynn gets shut out this year at HC.

Edited by Boyst62

If it's Lynn, how does that play into the theory of "Doug Whaley already interviewed all his best candidates two years ago" as Yolo said above? Lynn is a Rex hire...that would fly in the face of logic if they truly did an exhaustive search.

Yes it would . And would just be the same old same old around here. May as well have just kept Ryan.

While getting rid of Rex was messy, I think the Bills will finally get it right and have the quality coaches and roster to finally make the playoffs. As long as they stay healthy of course.

hope you're right but not feeling this at all; We have no idea how the next coach will be, we are losing a ton of FAs and probably a new QB, just too much change. I can see us going 4-12 next yr, good time to trade up for a QB (2018).

My guess? Whaley wants to give Lynn the nod and the Pegulas are being pragmatic and saying, "Lynn is under contract, let's hire McDermott and keep Lynn as OC and we get both guys that way." Whereas DW is saying, "Lynn deserves to get the promotion."

Just a hunch...,

Edited by Coach Tuesday