New jw Tweets 1/9

Reed83HOF

Jauron was no that bad of a head coach.

Did better here than Gailey. Look at his QBs.

I'm not saying he was great, but people act like he was the worst coach ever to set foot in Buffalo. 7-9 every year was no fun but I'm actually amazed he was able to coach them to those records.

In hindsight, Jauron overachieved with the rosters he had, that's clear.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bills expected to take a break from coaching search process tomorrow with no interviews planned at this moment.

Unsure as to where things stand moving forward in regards to further interviews taking place.

jw

yeah but have you ever broke news?

No. None at all.

Been a long day of travel.

Not sure if they're re-grouping tomorrow or waiting. And don't read anything into that because I'm not speculating one way or another.

jw

I wonder if whoever is making the decision is (are) not that impressed with those interviewed or they simply do not have a conviction about any particular guy.

This is such an important decision for this franchise, they really need to hit a homerun - especially after what has transpired.

Whether you are a Rex supporter (like me) or a Rex hater (like many who post here), this decision is incredibly important going forward for a whole host or reasons that include football, fan excitement, and how the team (and the leadership group) is perceived among both fans and around the league.

There really is no margin for error.

Edited by Peter

Simply told no interviews scheduled for tomorrow, or likely to be. Nothing else beyond that.

jw

had you met Coughlin or spent much time with him? If so what's your take on him? Is he the tough, disciplined and no no nonsense type portrayed?

If I am wawrow I tweet "holy cow that came out fast."

An hour later tweet it was a fart.

Or

"Wow I never expected this..."

"Macguyver rerun, he broke out of the prison cell with dental floss and an orange peel."

G*ddammit cow man now you've got me ruminating how to break out of a prison cell with dental floss and an orange peel

No need to defend yourself, jw. Anyone who has been a Bills fans for any length of time knows you are legit. Thanks for the work you do.

True this. The "hasn't broken a story" bit just rots my socks because of these guys who hear something, maybe from a 2nd or 3rd hand source, go on twitter and throw it out there, no accountability, sometimes it's right sometimes it's wrong but people don't remember all the wrong, only that they "broke a story" when they are right or half-right

It makes the job of legit reporters who have primary sources and verify so much harder because "when did he break a story?" OK done ranting again.

I wonder if whoever is making the decision is (are) not that impressed with those interviewed or they simply do not have a conviction about any particular guy.

This is such an important decision for this franchise, they really need to hit a homerun - especially after what has transpired.

Whether you are a Rex supporter (like me) or a Rex hater (like many who post here), this decision is incredibly important going forward for a whole host or reasons that include football, fan excitement, and how the team (and the leadership group) is perceived among both fans and around the league.

There really is no margin for error.

i think there's a debate going on.

jw

Do we know who Richard's Coordinators would be?

yeah but what do you mean by "no", are you saying they are heartbroken over Marrone? :flirt:

devastated.

absolutely.

jw

i think there's a debate going on.

jw

John - you always capture my attention (except when you comment about U2) . . . but the more cryptic you are, the more anxious I am to hear more from the JW oracle.

I personally want to thank jw for putting that little "jw" after all of his posts, because if we totally ignore the giant "John Wawrow" in the upper left hand corner, we would never know it was him.

True ktd

p

I personally want to thank jw for putting that little "jw" after all of his posts, because if we totally ignore the giant "John Wawrow" in the upper left hand corner, we would never know it was him.

That's because John Wawrow has capital letters in it