Browns fire Ray Horton to hire Greggggg

YoloinOhio

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Cept Ray Horton still there

@alexmarvez

Source tells @sn_nfl that @Browns making change at defensive coordinator. Offered job to Gregg Williams; Wade Phillips also contacted

gregg Williams? Now that's funny. I know funny, and that's funny.

@jasonlacanfora

Anticipate significant changes on the Browns defensive staff. Williams took on huge challenges in WSH and NO in the past

@alexmarvez

Source tells @sn_nfl that @RamsNFL Gregg Williams has until Monday to decide whether he wants to accept @Browns DC job. Tick. Tick. Tick.

I have read that Wade is out for sure.

Is there a reason Bills have not asked yet on the pq down low if he might want the DC position in Buffalo

@jasonlacanfora
Anticipate significant changes on the Browns defensive staff. Williams took on huge challenges in WSH and NO in the past

@alexmarvez
Source tells @sn_nfl that @RamsNFL Gregg Williams has until Monday to decide whether he wants to accept @Browns DC job. Tick. Tick. Tick.

canforas is beginning to toss poo again

I have read that Wade is out for sure.

Is there a reason Bills have not asked yet on the pq down low if he might want the DC position in Buffalo

canforas is beginning to toss poo again

Don't HC do this?

You are right in, maybe you do hire Cords and then go hire HC who they like?

The Castanza Approach....do the exact opposite

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

@alexmarvez

Source tells @sn_nfl that @Browns making change at defensive coordinator. Offered job to Gregg Williams; Wade Phillips also contacted

Horton could have been the DC here if not for Rex.

@alexmarvez

Wade Phillips would be a coup in Cleveland.

But any of these old school coaches would have to buy into their metrics on how they grade players.

That's the challenge they face.

Horton's defense in Cleveland this past season wasn't just talent deficient, the players were making fundamental mistakes throughout the entire year. For a coach who has been around as long as him, it was shocking. I am not a fan of Horton, but I wouldn't have thought he'd field a defense like that.

Horton's defense in Cleveland this past season wasn't just talent deficient, the players were making fundamental mistakes throughout the entire year. For a coach who has been around as long as him, it was shocking. I am not a fan of Horton, but I wouldn't have thought he'd field a defense like that.

The browns are a practice squad team....