The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct: 

Nobody that I've seen/heard yet who is unhappy with no charges for Comey has said what law if any he may have broken.  That begs the question:  Is it lawful for law enforcement to leak to the press info that is sensitive but not necessarily classified and where is that line drawn?

54 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Nobody that I've seen/heard yet who is unhappy with no charges for Comey has said what law if any he may have broken.  That begs the question:  Is it lawful for law enforcement to leak to the press info that is sensitive but not necessarily classified and where is that line drawn?

Anything done against Trump is completely legal.

Edited by Albwan

Lt. Cmdr. Jonathan Cebik, a top officer on the super-secret attack submarine USS Jimmy Carter, was relieved of his duty last week due to the Navy’s “loss of confidence in his personal judgment,” a report revealed.

A statement from the Navy claimed that questions “have arisen” over Cebik’s personal conduct, and he has been reassigned to another squadron.

And I will be disappointed if DC Tom doesn't chime in about the "super-secret" classification. I'm excited to hear about this, but not nearly as excited as if it was the "super-duper-secret" level.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

And I will be disappointed if DC Tom doesn't chime in about the "super-secret" classification. I'm excited to hear about this, but not nearly as excited as if it was the "super-duper-secret" level.

The officer couldn't stand up to the pressure of serving on the "Jimmy Carter" and admitted that he had committed adultery in his mind and had lust in his heart for many women. This is the 3rd sailor that has been transferred off the Jimmy Carter for basically making the same statement. It used to be that the Bermuda Triangle was the only triangle that the Navy worried about.

• Like (+1) 1

Authorities said there are more victims, adding that investigators found thousands of sexually-explicit photos of young children.

The investigation began in Milford with Suder but led to Bustillos in Lockland. Federal investigators are now involved, saying it may be part of a much larger crime ring.

"I have never come in contact with a case like this," said Sgt. Scott Godbey with the Lockland Police Department.

"I've seen a lot of bad things in this world, but this right here is probably the worst I've ever had to deal with," said Lockland Police Chief James Toles.

The details are too graphic to describe. But investigators said Bustillos took a 5-year-old child upstairs to his room. Inside that room, police said satanic shrines and idols were scattered alongside sex toys. There were also cameras for recording his crimes, authorities said.

16 hours ago, Hedge said:

The Wimp is the third and last of the Seawolf-class, but built lengthened 100 feet for a module to accommodate drones and divers.  Supposedly also has some additional propulsion, command, and communications features.  

It's basically a special forces submarine.  Lots of sneaky-beaky close inshore work, or tapping communications cables and underwater intel (e.g. recovering Soviet garbage from the bottom) type stuff.  Not "super secret," if only because no one ever talks about any US sub missions.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm going to try that argument in my next rape trial:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this was not rape. This was simply sex with an unwilling participant. That's not rape!

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm going to try that argument in my next rape trial:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this was not rape. This was simply sex with an unwilling participant. That's not rape!

"next" one?

liberals don't care about the law when something is committed by someone they know and like, or admire their work, will whitewash anything.

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

"next" one?

liberals don't care about the law when something is committed by someone they know and like, or admire their work, will whitewash anything.

I heard a couple years before he was arrested, that Pete Townsend was a pedophile from people that were friends of a band that recorded at his studio. I just dismissed it as hearsay, second/third hand gossip. But when the guy was arrested 2 years later....hmmm.

The left also immediately embraced: 

*The neocon establishment figures they hated in 2002-2015 (because they have no principles, only partisanship) 

*The neoliberal establishment figures they hated in 2015-2016 (because they have no principles, only partisanship)

*Regime change wars they hated since 1965 (because they have no principles, only partisanship)

And the public sees this lack of principle in every virtue signal doled out by the establishment media, their figureheads, and the low information lemmings they've programmed/produced. 

• Like (+1) 2