The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Continuing to prove how dishonest you are. There are plenty of names named in this very thread and I've written several lengthy posts defining the subject with names. Deep State is a poor term to use, note that the OP was written and this thread was titled MONTHS before the term was being (mis)used by the MSM in nearly every other headline. 

What I'm asking is different. Are the named people, let's take the Clintons for example, part of a centralized power structure in your opinion? Or just one of many interests looking after themselves and their friends?

What I'm asking is not meant to be a trap. Your OP listed all kinds of different groups of interests. My question was about centralized leadership. And again, it seems you answered that point: The DS is any one of many different government, corporate, private, interests. But it seems (you tell me) that you don't think there is a central cabal. There is no way for Clinton to pass Tim Geitner in a hall and share a secret wink or share a cocktail on the planning weekend on Richard Branson's island. 

Call me dishonest if you want. I'm trying to understand the parameters of what the DS is. Joesixpack, for example, says it's "corrupt and politicized elements of the unelected civil service," which is surely something to abhor, but it represents a disorganized leviathan of interests, so I don't believe you share that definition. And if it is, how do you unpoliticize civil servants, who are, after all, just people?  

Edited by BeginnersMind

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

What I'm asking is different. Are the named people, let's take the Clintons for example, part of a centralized power structure in your opinion? Or just one of many interests looking after themselves and their friends?

What I'm asking is not meant to be a trap. Your OP listed all kinds of different groups of interests. My question was about centralized leadership. And again, it seems you answered that point: The DS is any one of many different government, corporate, private, interests. But it seems (you tell me) that you don't think there is a central cabal. There is no way for Clinton to pass Tim Geitner in a hall and share a secret wink or share a cocktail on the planning weekend on Richard Branson's island. 

Call me dishonest if you want. I'm trying to understand the parameters of what the DS is. Joesixpack, for example, says it's "corrupt and politicized elements of the unelected civil service," which is surely something to abhor, but it represents a disorganized leviathan of interests, so I don't believe you share that definition. And if it is, how do you unpoliticize civil servants, who are, after all, just people?  

the Clintons are but one cabal...

NEW: Rod Rosenstein suggested last year that he secretly record Trump in the White House to expose the chaos consuming the administration, and he discussed recruiting cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office for being unfit

.https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html

c08091f2-1b60-47d6-9057-b8fb84abc88a_scr...........Here's the part where Trump goes berserk 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

I am clearly missing something. How is establishing a humanitarian medical air bridge to get the sick and injured out of a war zone making the UN complicit in what the Houthis are doing?

If you click on the link, it looks like they're making a connection that the Humanitarian Air Bridge was smuggling arms to the Houthis.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

.https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-wear-wire-25th-amendment.html

c08091f2-1b60-47d6-9057-b8fb84abc88a_scr...........Here's the part where Trump goes berserk 

My guess with Trump is they're no longer the failing NY Times and anonymous sources are perfectly believable.  I'm also guessing the left calls them the failing NY Times and the anonymous sources shouldn't be believed.

Edited by Doc Brown

38 minutes ago, snafu said:

If you click on the link, it looks like they're making a connection that the Humanitarian Air Bridge was smuggling arms to the Houthis.

Would hardly be the first time a UN "humanitarian program" was used for smuggling.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

READ. THE. THREAD. The bolded shows you haven't read it, or are being (once again) intentionally dishonest in an effort to slide the discussion. 

Everything you're asking for has been addressed many times in the 162 pages. The power structure was addressed in just the last few hours. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lots of long waits at red lights in LA:) Never while in motion!

Should be fixed.... is the image there now?

Yes, and why did I know nothing about this NK gmail server!? Do I live in a cave? Off to reexamine my current events aptitude (and research the subject). 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yes, and why did I know nothing about this NK gmail server!? Do I live in a cave? Off to reexamine my current events aptitude (and research the subject). 

That's why I debated putting it in the Q thread... as that's the "mainstream" source. Though it's been confirmed (to me) independently and was covered in detail in this thread months back (maybe before you appeared?). 

It's why Eric Schmidtt from Google was forced out (one of the reasons) immediately after Trump's December EO. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's why I debated putting it in the Q thread... as that's the "mainstream" source. Though it's been confirmed (to me) independently and was covered in detail in this thread months back (maybe before you appeared?). 

It's why Eric Schmidtt from Google was forced out (one of the reasons) immediately after Trump's December EO. 

I must admit I do not read the Q thread (here or anywhere else). Too much woo-woo for me. I am sure I am missing some gems but trying to separate the diamonds from the zirconia gives me a headache.  

• Like (+1) 1