The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Note that "Pentagon mail processing facility" and "Pentagon" are not necessarily the same thing.  Probably not, in fact - I suspect they process it off-site.

The anthrax mail (early 2000s) was processed at a another facility. I am guessing that most of the processing for the Pentagon may have gone through that same facility, as well. There is probably small sort centers in the Pentagon, but the bulk of the processing would be done at a USPS facility. I have been to that facility.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KRC said:

The anthrax mail (early 2000s) was processed at a another facility. I am guessing that most of the processing for the Pentagon may have gone through that same facility, as well. There is probably small sort centers in the Pentagon, but the bulk of the processing would be done at a USPS facility. I have been to that facility.

Apparently, this got on to the processing center on Pentagon grounds.

And the letters were addressed to Mattis and the CNO, Admiral Richardson.  (According to CNN, which I was checking to see if they'd blamed Kavanaugh yet.)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

And the letters were addressed to Mattis and the CNO, Admiral Richardson.  (According to CNN, which I was checking to see if they'd blamed Kavanaugh yet.)

Got it. Friggin' Kavanaugh.

• Haha (+1) 1

The New York Times is reporting that their own, exclusive investigation has found that Donald Trump committed tax fraud to the tune of half a billion dollars, going all the way back to when he was three years old.  

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The New York Times is reporting that their own, exclusive investigation has found that Donald Trump committed tax fraud to the tune of half a billion dollars, going all the way back to when he was three years old.  

You think that's a bombshell? Just wait until tomorrow, when CNN begins its 87 part expose on how Brett Kavanaugh was the one who gave the entire Trump family legal advice on how to commit such egregious tax fraud. He also set up the dummy corporations and tax shelters when blacked out drunk and in the midst of gang raping innocent women. Pretty sick and disgusting for a "man" like Kavanaugh to be engaged in that type of deviant and illegal conduct before he was even born.

#resist

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You think that's a bombshell? Just wait until tomorrow, when CNN begins its 87 part expose on how Brett Kavanaugh was the one who gave the entire Trump family legal advice on how to commit such egregious tax fraud. He also set up the dummy corporations and tax shelters when blacked out drunk and in the midst of gang raping innocent women. Pretty sick and disgusting for a "man" like Kavanaugh to be engaged in that type of deviant and illegal conduct before he was even born.

#resist

When he was still in his Momma's womb he was protected against any prosecution since he wasn't a human being until somewhere around the beginning of the 4th semester.

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I love the tag line of the story, "413 million in today's dollars"... so back in the 1990s, what was that? 50 bucks?

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I love the tag line of the story, "413 million in today's dollars"... so back in the 1990s, what was that? 50 bucks?

Funny how Trump's net worth isn't worth much until it is useful for it to be worth a lot.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Is that the one that the missile hit on 9/11?

8 hours ago, snafu said:

Funny how Trump's net worth isn't worth much until it is useful for it to be worth a lot.

It's kind of amazing how that happens. Equity and taxable assets can be deceiving.  It's scary.