The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I must admit I do not read the Q thread (here or anywhere else). Too much woo-woo for me. I am sure I am missing some gems but trying to separate the diamonds from the zirconia gives me a headache.  

First you claim to be a woman on a Bills message board.   Then you go to the politics and hold an IQ above the freezing point - which apparently is hard for everyone.   Now, you claim to have high standards.  Riiiiight.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

First you claim to be a woman on a Bills message board.   Then you go to the politics and hold an IQ above the freezing point - which apparently is hard for everyone.   Now, you claim to have high standards.  Riiiiight.

she's got you beat. so ya know, there is that.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Ummm sorry? 

:P

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

READ. THE. THREAD. The bolded shows you haven't read it, or are being (once again) intentionally dishonest in an effort to slide the discussion. 

Everything you're asking for has been addressed many times in the 162 pages. The power structure was addressed in just the last few hours. 

"Why should I have to read what you already explained, when you can just explain it to me?"  :wacko:

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's why I debated putting it in the Q thread... as that's the "mainstream" source. Though it's been confirmed (to me) independently and was covered in detail in this thread months back (maybe before you appeared?). 

It's why Eric Schmidtt from Google was forced out (one of the reasons) immediately after Trump's December EO. 

What the !@#$ is a "GMail server?"  It's a cloud service.

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

READ. THE. THREAD. The bolded shows you haven't read it, or are being (once again) intentionally dishonest in an effort to slide the discussion. 

Everything you're asking for has been addressed many times in the 162 pages. The power structure was addressed in just the last few hours. 

It’s your prerogative not to answer questions again, but no, I’ll not be reading all 160 thread pages. Other posters and believer’s don’t share your DS definition, which is why I ask. I can’t decipher a definition of what it is meant to encompass besides something like what was once called the Establishment in different generations, a sort of catch all repository for “the man.” I’m asking if it’s more specific with a specific agenda or just the thing that catches blame for rich and powerful people’s (“the establishment’s”) interests. 

Sorry I touch a nerve with you and the deeper believers. I ask the questions trying to see the appeal of this. 

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2LrTv.jpg

I don’t get the last bit under the gmail server in North Korea, probably because I’m taking it too literally. The letter sent to Trump from NK looks like the gmail logo w/o the red M...so a letter was sent in an envelope, and that’s supposed to be a big revelation? 

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Funny what happens when the left goes into ass-puckering self-preservation mode. Their smear games become less important.

It makes me suspect they were behind the RR leak/spin this morning. The new accusations are paper thin and already being shredded. What better way to change the narrative than to drop this kind of red meat into the news cycle first thing on a Monday morning? 

(It could have originated on the other side too, for the same reasons ... at this point it's too early to tell)