The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wait, is the image not there? I thought Foxx was making a joke?

i'm guessing that my comment is somehow related then.

no, it isn't visible to us plebs.:worthy:

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i'm guessing that my comment is somehow related then.

no, it isn't visible to us plebs.:worthy:

So strange. It's this image: 

Image result for flynn and sessions

With the caption: 

Flynn: Do you think they have a clue how bigly we set them up? 

Sessions: It wouldn't help them now if they did.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wait, is the image not there? I thought Foxx was making a joke?

Why, was it funny?

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So strange. It's this image: 

Image result for flynn and sessions

With the caption: 

Flynn: Do you think they have a clue how bigly we set them up? 

Sessions: It wouldn't help them now if they did.

If only we had a date for that picture.

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Holy crap, I just noticed something

Check out the gesture Obi-Wan is making with his left hand.  Is that a white power OK symbol? :o

well, it depends.

if his other hand has the index finger pointing straight out, it might be the universal signal for 'happy ending'.

Edited by Foxx

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

View image on Twitter

Awww...doesn't Executive authority just suck when it's not your guy who has it?  :lol:

Pelosi's signature looks like it was written by a second-grader who's inordinately proud she just learned cursive.

• Haha (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

View image on Twitter

49 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Awww...doesn't Executive authority just suck when it's not your guy who has it?  :lol:

Pelosi's signature looks like it was written by a second-grader who's inordinately proud she just learned cursive.

The way it's written makes it sound as if they don't want the White House to read it without their okay. Do they really believe the White House hasn't read the unredacted material? :lol: 

just a personal observation i'd like to give voice to. it may be obvious to most but incase it isn't to some....

i believe we are in a war here. a war for the hearts and minds of the free world, of which the outcome of humanity hangs in the balance. should we lose this war, we are all !@#$ed. my children, your grandchildren... humanity's children. if we lose, you are guilty until proven innocent. facts won't matter. the only thing that will matter is how they can spin the truth and implant reality into your mind. we are already there and that is what this life and death struggle is all about. do we go over the edge completely and plunge into the abyss of which there will be no return or do we grab a firm handhold on the edge and pull ourselves up and back away from the ledge.

i'm not saying i agree with any/all of the crap that either side of the equation is putting forth, as i mainly believe the entire political spectrum is nothing more than bread and circuses meant to be a dog and pony show of the highest order to drive that old divide and conquor strategy as deep as they can get it. however, there is the left and right hand of the duality at odds with each other here that is fighting for the very soul of humanity. the semantics of it all isn't really important, what is important is that one stands for what they believe in their inner being to be right. I won't try to sit here and tell you what that is within this post, you need to look inward and be truthful with yourself and come to your own conclusions.

perhaps one day that inner being will wake up enough to tell these !@#$s that we don't need their externalized saviour asshatted selves to save us. that we have the power to save ourselves. !@#$ the elite and the horses they rode in on, they are not above me and they certainly are not above you, though they certainly think they are. when that hundredth monkee awakens, they had better watch out. please let it be sooner than later.

apologies for the rant, i just had to get it out.

• Like (+1) 4