The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

MSNBC, CNN, WaPo, etc spent the last two years wet dreaming over indictments of Trump that are never going to happen

Now it appears FoxNews is wet dreaming over indictments against members of the Obama administration

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller did this. 

Podesta next. 

They made fara abuse a chargeable offense now... That means the Podestas and others are *****. Kerry is *****. 

The fun is just beginning 

Didn’t you make a bet with someone way back when about the total number of indictments of team Trump vs. Team anti-Trump?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ukrainian thread! Ukrainian thread! 

Please start a Ukrainian Skulduggery Thread. The subject deserves it. 

Too often threads of stories intertwine and vital salient points get obscured.

The Ukies involvement is one leg of this spyder that I haven’t followed closely enough. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The Ukies involvement is one leg of this spyder that I haven’t followed closely enough. 

It does deserve it. I was hoping  @Deranged Rhino   would do it since so many of the thread contributions that are starting to coalesce into the "Ukraine issue" were items he brought to the table. If he doesn't, well, I guess I can this weekend... 

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

All these different threads of investigation, accusation, and manipulation all seem to coalesce around the Euromaidan and the 2014 Revolution, and rooted back in the Orange Revolution.

And all the people involved seem to tie back to Clinton somehow, too.  Has the name "Viktor Pinchuk" ever come up in any of the topics here?  I don't remember.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

All these different threads of investigation, accusation, and manipulation all seem to coalesce around the Euromaidan and the 2014 Revolution, and rooted back in the Orange Revolution.

And all the people involved seem to tie back to Clinton somehow, too.  Has the name "Viktor Pinchuk" ever come up in any of the topics here?  I don't remember.

Jeff Carlson has covered Victor Pinchuk, so maybe  @Deranged Rhino brought over his connection to the Clintons?  He ties to Schoen, so my guess is we will be hearing more about him in the near future.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sigh.

I've been asked a couple of times or so in my life how much money I make. The appropriate response was that it was none of their business. I may have said that it was none of their ***** business.

Just now, Foxx said:

i'm thinking you need to stock up on kleenex.

Why? You know what's in the report??

And why would I cry? Even if the report said Trump was sucking off Putin you guys would say, "Oh, that's ok, its good healthy fun" 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? You know what's in the report??

And why would I cry? Even if the report said Trump was sucking off Putin you guys would say, "Oh, that's ok, its good healthy fun" 

do you understand what, "i'm thinking", means?

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

do you understand what, "i'm thinking", means?

It's gator, do you really have to ask? Of course the answer is 'no'. The man hasn't had an original thought... ever.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/14/2019 at 9:33 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Predictive programming is real - and now being bragged about (before the tweet was erased)

This is a real tweet from the show, and a real clip of the show. Note the words: "Assassinate President Trump"... and CBS bragged about it. 

2T9P2.png

Another interestingly themed ad for The Good Fight. I'm sure it's just coincidence.