The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I know Jack Posobiec is not everyone's cup of tea, but this may tie to the head of the Secret Service being fired (he claims):

He's chasing down one of the assassination attempt "rumors" (from what I hear). I put that in quotes because there have been two alleged attempts involving a compromised USSS and Strzok/Brennan. I have no idea if they're real or not despite trying to get confirmation, they supposedly happened in early 2017 and targeted Trump's kids -- I would think even if he finds confirmation he won't be able to run with it. It would be too unsettling to a lot of people. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

He's chasing down one of the assassination attempt "rumors" (from what I hear). I put that in quotes because there have been two alleged attempts involving a compromised USSS and Strzok/Brennan. I have no idea if they're real or not despite trying to get confirmation, they supposedly happened in early 2017 and targeted Trump's kids -- I would think even if he finds confirmation he won't be able to run with it. It would be too unsettling to a lot of people. 

Then why wait until 2019 to fire the guy? 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Then why wait until 2019 to fire the guy? 

Oh, they fired a swath of USSS in 2017. Two of Trump's kids dumped their protection in the first few months -- that's connected to these rumors. Again, I say rumor because I have zero confirmation of it from anyone I'd trust. It could be completely bogus which is why I've never really brought it up. But it's true several USSS agents were fired in 2017, Don Jr, Eric and Laura all dumped their USSS detail (even after) they got the packages with white powder last year, they still haven't gone back to USSS protection. 

• Like (+1) 1

"Clinton Coverup Operation" - quoting her IT team as using that phrase. (2:28)

The DOJ is still fighting Judicial Watch? Ummmm I gotta send them another check.  Shesh

Yeah, it's stunning. Really the only word to describe how out of the way the media goes to avoid discussing this story. It's almost like they know if they do, it would expose them as hypocrites for their stance on Trump if they don't demand justice. 

I don't think they'll be able to hold the dam together much longer. It's going to break, and Hillary will be sacrificed to keep 44 as far removed from it as they can. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Old -- but since Biden is out talking about being scandal free... 

There's a reason why Trump's first move with the military was to change the ROE. 

https://rwnofficial.com/air-force-witness-extortion-17-obama/

It's a bit of a stretch to blame an ROE issued from the Pentagon on a Navy helo being shot down because an Air Force asset was ordered to not engage by an Army ground commander.  

It may have contributed...but the proximal cause was a *****-up chain of command.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I thought the White House was swept for listening devices all the time?  Is this why the head of the Secret Service was fired? For not sweeping? 

They swept/resweep constantly. 

Remember when Trump "redecorated" the White House a year into his term? 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/07/politics/white-house-renovations-bedminster/index.html

That was the cover for a very intensive de-bugging operation (or at least, that's the rumor I've heard from people who would know). They could not do it while he was under FISA surveillance (which lapsed right before this), because they'd give away their operational security. A few months ago they found even more devices outside the White House (which could be foreign in origin... or likely not) -- I forget when exactly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Obama's administration was scandal free?

I know nothing about politics, but you have to be hiding under a rock or just be plain stupid to think that Obozo was scandal free.

That's the biggest laugh in the history of politics.

Hopefully all the wrongdoers from 2008-16 will be brought to justice.

• Like (+1) 3

This is how they do it

demand we agree how holy the Dems are

we point out their flaws 

they say the GOP is worse and walk away to tell the next person how holy the Dems are

astounding way to live a life !

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trying to track down the full interview now, but I think it was from this weekend or the end of last week.

O.o This past weekend? What a ***** idiot Ben Rhodes is.   

I've been saying for weeks now I do not understand these people. There is cold, hard evidence showing that the Obama White House - at the very least - knew about the spying, the Steele dossier, the attempted coup (I am still unable to come to the conclusion that Obama himself ordered this. Indulged in the knowing, giggled like a little girl over it? Sure. Ordered it? Not convinced. He's just not that ambitious.) 

There is cold, hard, evidence that people conspired to unseat a duly elected American president.  And yet these are giving interviews, doing press, book tours,  etc all while lying through their teeth. And I say again, I cannot understand how they think these lies will make things better for them. 

Out "betters". Geez Louise. We need better people in politics. 

• Like (+1) 2

O.o This past weekend? What a ***** idiot Ben Rhodes is.   

I've been saying for weeks now I do not understand these people. There is cold, hard evidence showing that the Obama White House - at the very least - knew about the spying, the Steele dossier, the attempted coup (I am still unable to come to the conclusion that Obama himself ordered this. Indulged in the knowing, giggled like a little girl over it? Sure. Ordered it? Not convinced. He's just not that ambitious.) 

There is cold, hard, evidence that people conspired to unseat a duly elected American president.  And yet these are giving interviews, doing press, book tours,  etc all while lying through their teeth. And I say again, I cannot understand how they think these lies will make things better for them. 

Out "betters". Geez Louise. We need better people in politics. 

:beer: 

Ben is also the same guy who bragged (in the media) about his ability to lie to foreign policy journalists at all the major networks and papers because they were just 20 something year old kids "who didn't know *****". He bragged about creating an echo chamber to support his policy agendas (which were catastrophic for innocents across the globe)....

So I think it's safe to say he's suffering from both hubris and a complete lack of self awareness. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/29/2019 at 1:26 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a very nervous man, Ben Rhodes. He'll be lucky to make it through the next few years alive to be honest. 

Bit more on this video/interview -- for those who like the body language analysis (always take w grain of salt)

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2019/04/29/body-language-former-president-obama-advisor-ben-rhodes/

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bit more on this video/interview -- for those who like the body language analysis (always take w grain of salt)

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2019/04/29/body-language-former-president-obama-advisor-ben-rhodes/

Wow, you have to wonder if he sits back, watches his performance and thinks "Man, was I $#@!I/ credible!". 

"Go ahead, have your witch hunt!" Was my favorite part. He had to cringe at that knowing the man he tried to disembowel politically was coming for him. Trump is in his head. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

As I said, the House is not a serious committee under Nadler. No wonder Barr doesn't want to show up before this chaos. 

I would be more concerned if Jerry was smarter......2zu6yw.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

As I said, the House is not a serious committee under Nadler. No wonder Barr doesn't want to show up before this chaos. 

I loved the question Nadler asked to his adie about what they were tabling.

• Haha (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Comey pops back up again... we're two weeks (or less) out from the OIG report on Comey dropping. He's trying to prepare the battlefield for his defense. 

So basically, Trump is the love-child of Keyser Soze and Beavis.  

• Haha (+1) 1