The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Dearlove should get the Bill Haydon treatment. He is a gold plated turd? 

The Dodgy Steele Dossier is at least the SECOND time this azz has f ***** ed with the US. The first time (that I’m aware of) was his efforts in ponying up bogus information about Sadam Hussein’s WMD that got us into that f ***** ing Iraq war debacle. 

He should suffer and suffer mightily for his buggery. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 1

This was the most interesting part of the press conference with Barr today, and it's one that won't be discussed much: 

The "hacking" claims have always been weak. There is a ton of evidence to suggest it never happened. 

I wasn't sure if Barr/Trump were ceding this point for the sake of protecting the republic (60/40 rule) - or if they were laying a big ol' bear trap. Enter Assange and the deal he (may) make (already made) to give over his evidence... 

This will be very interesting to track in the coming days/weeks.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This was the most interesting part of the press conference with Barr today, and it's one that won't be discussed much: 

The "hacking" claims have always been weak. There is a ton of evidence to suggest it never happened. 

I wasn't sure if Barr/Trump were ceding this point for the sake of protecting the republic (60/40 rule) - or if they were laying a big ol' bear trap. Enter Assange and the deal he (may) make (already made) to give over his evidence... 

This will be very interesting to track in the coming days/weeks.

I found that very odd myself. 

• Like (+1) 1

Could go in the Russia thread too, but I am hoping after today that thread is dead:

Australia Says It's "Ready To Confirm" A Key Meeting That Led To The Investigation Into Trump's Russia Links

Heavily-redacted documents released to BuzzFeed News show Australia's former high commissioner wrote a three-page cable to the United States about his London meeting with a Trump campaign adviser.

</snip>

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Old article - but important. Without Admiral Rogers, this coup might have worked. 

https://themarketswork.com/2018/05/05/a-quiet-hero-nsa-director-admiral-mike-rogers-retires/

People have been saying for years he may have saved the republic.  It is difficult to disagree with that assessment. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Somebody's going to make the argument that Trump doesn't have the authority to declassify FISA documents.  

They may even try to make the argument in court.  And I wouldn't put it past the 9th Circuit to rule against Trump.

• Like (+1) 2

The reports and indictments can’t come soon enough for me. 

The Wild Wild Left will try to paint it as vindictive targeting of political enemies by Trump, but the cold hard truth is that both Horowitz and Huber have been at this for 2, 2 1/2 years already. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

The reports and indictments can’t come soon enough for me. 

The Wild Wild Left will try to paint it as vindictive targeting of political enemies by Trump, but the cold hard truth is that both Horowitz and Huber have been at this for 2, 2 1/2 years already. 

Doesn't matter.  The left will successfully paint it as vindictiveness, because they have the media.