The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Your biggest indication is if they have an obviously made-up name, like "Wolf Blitzer."

less Wolfgangs out there than before, but the name isn't that rare...

Hmmmm apparently this is a problem not because the Trump campaign was spied on, but because it means Trump was right, they were spied on.

F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016

</snip>

The decision to use Ms. Turk in the operation aimed at a presidential campaign official shows the level of alarm inside the F.B.I. during a frantic period when the bureau was trying to determine the scope of Russia's attempts to disrupt the 2016 election, but could also give ammunition to Mr. Trump and his allies for their spying claims.

</snip>

As usual, Mollie Hemingway is all over it:

(thread)

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

The Hill wants in on this story...

FBI sent undercover investigator to meet with Papadopoulos in 2016: report

</snip>

The previously unreported episode comes amid growing scrutiny over the FBI's actions toward President Trump's 2016 campaign. Trump has repeatedly accused the FBI of spying on his campaign, an allegation Attorney General William Barr has said he plans to look into.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hmmmm apparently this is a problem not because the Trump campaign was spied on, but because it means Trump was right, they were spied on.

F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016

</snip>

The decision to use Ms. Turk in the operation aimed at a presidential campaign official shows the level of alarm inside the F.B.I. during a frantic period when the bureau was trying to determine the scope of Russia's attempts to disrupt the 2016 election, but could also give ammunition to Mr. Trump and his allies for their spying claims.

</snip>

they wrote a story about an undercover operative targeting a member of the campaign and had the gumption to suggest Trump and "his allies" need "ammunition to support their spying claims?". How dumb are the members of their party?  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

they wrote a story about an undercover operative targeting a member of the campaign and had the gumption to suggest Trump and "his allies" need "ammunition to support their spying claims?". How dumb are the members of their party?  

they aren't called the Donner Party for nothing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If this was already posted here, I apologize. This is on the official Donald J Trump youtube page, and titled "Obama Knew"

President Obama knew Russia was interfering in the 2016 election, but his administration just watched it happen.  In fact, Obama’s cyber team was told to “stand down” from countering Russian meddling in order to protect the disastrous Iran deal.  There is no doubt: On Russian interference in 2016, Obama dropped the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/1/2019 at 12:46 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

As I said, the House is not a serious committee under Nadler. No wonder Barr doesn't want to show up before this chaos. 

Collins was quite upset at what happened yesterday.

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status/1123944334745841666

https://twitter.com/Trump454545/status/1123942848477507584

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Creepy story if true.

Better hope no one on that plane had a phone...

(I've heard, long before Q mentioned it, that there is a recording of the conversation lifted from the cell phones. It's supposed to be damning: a quid pro quo offer was made, the meeting was planned by her USSS so it wasn't spontaneous as she and Bill claim)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Better hope no one on that plane had a phone...

(I've heard, long before Q mentioned it, that there is a recording of the conversation lifted from the cell phones. It's supposed to be damning: a quid pro quo offer was made, the meeting was planned by her USSS so it wasn't spontaneous as she and Bill claim)

Whoa if true. I didn't think they had anything on Bill at all, but of there is a recording...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Whoa if true. I didn't think they had anything on Bill at all, but of there is a recording...

Exactly, the "if true" is an important grain of salt. I have heard this one so long, without confirmation, that it's one of the elements of the coup plot which I've just set aside and kind of ignored because I can't verify it. But I have to believe if there is a recording, we'll get it at some point this summer based on everything else being rolled out.

• Like (+1) 1

I know this story is in multiple threads here, but I thought this one was best for this conversation. 

Azra Turk is not FBI -- that's not speculation. If she were FBI, she would not have been inserted into a cold recruitment scenario without an official cover. That's something intelligence officers do, people who recruit spies and work as their handlers. P-Dop claims she's CIA but my sources disagree (and have issues with P-Dop). Per their speculation (and that's what it is) she's much more likely to be a foreign intelligence officer for the Turks -- who is NATO but not 5-Eye. This was a 5-Eye op, not a NATO op which brings the people I've been speaking with to the speculation that she was tapped by the Brits who used a Turkish officer to build another firewall.

Something to consider. I'm sure we'll be learning more soon on this based on the conversations I've been having today. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why? He's only explaining to us what other people think, not what he believes personally. Of course he doesn't claim that until he sees he's losing the argument. -)

Awww don't chase him off. I think he has potential. He's still #OrangeManBad but he is willing to engage, and not stupidly (ala Tibs, that BigM guy, etc). And goodness knows "the other side" needs another voice down here. Doc Brown can't be all alone. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why? He's only explaining to us what other people think, not what he believes personally. Of course he doesn't claim that until he sees he's losing the argument. -)

Tell where I have said i don't believe Barr did not lie about this letter. What I have said is it is not a hill I would die on, as the Dems seem like they want to do. I know you consistently have reading comprehension problems but go through every statement I have made on Barrs testimony and tell where it deviated from what I am stating here. 

Edited by plenzmd1

45 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Awww don't chase him off. I think he has potential. He's still #OrangeManBad but he is willing to engage, and not stupidly (ala Tibs, that BigM guy, etc). And goodness knows "the other side" needs another voice down here. Doc Brown can't be all alone. 

I don't want to run him off. If he can't deal with being called out for hiding from his own opinions then he'll be leaving on his own volition. The last thing I want to do is spend a bunch of time debating someone on the issues, and then have them essentially claim that they were just trying to explain to us what someone else's position is/was. I actually think he might be coming around in some respects because he appears to be doubting some of what he's always thought was true. I agree, he has potential.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Tell where I have said i don't believe Barr did not lie about this letter. What I have said is it is not a hill I would die on, as the Dems seem like they want to do. I know you consistently have reading comprehension problems but go through every statement I have made on Barrs testimony and tell where it deviated from what I am stating here. 

I used to call a certain poster here "Yesbut" because of his proclivity to equivocate. Don't be a "Yesbut". Up thread I quoted you and I have not yet received an answer. My response made it clear that Barr did not lie.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I used to call a certain poster here "Yesbut" because of his proclivity to equivocate. Don't be a "Yesbut". Up thread I quoted you and I have not yet received an answer. My response made it clear that Barr did not lie.

and i have replied to you somewhere..please answer the question above with quotes from where i said i dont believe he lied,, ya cant. Don't know how many times I have said it, that you refuse to understand..it is not a hill I would die on.

But you like to only read what you THINK someone said, so go on your merry way and please don't use any kind of thinking/reading skills that may get in the way of your pre conceived notions

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know this story is in multiple threads here, but I thought this one was best for this conversation. 

Azra Turk is not FBI -- that's not speculation. If she were FBI, she would not have been inserted into a cold recruitment scenario without an official cover. That's something intelligence officers do, people who recruit spies and work as their handlers. P-Dop claims she's CIA but my sources disagree (and have issues with P-Dop). Per their speculation (and that's what it is) she's much more likely to be a foreign intelligence officer for the Turks -- who is NATO but not 5-Eye. This was a 5-Eye op, not a NATO op which brings the people I've been speaking with to the speculation that she was tapped by the Brits who used a Turkish officer to build another firewall.

Something to consider. I'm sure we'll be learning more soon on this based on the conversations I've been having today. 

Brennan>>>Dearlove/MI6>>>>Turkey>>>>Azra

• Like (+1) 2