The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I don't recall having seen this one before that was mentioned in the transcript, it was a huge ring:

From Dec 2018: Thirty-Six Defendants Guilty for Their Roles in International Thai Sex Trafficking Organization

:beer: It really was. This is one I've been able to interview a number of agents and officers about last year -- I think I posted stuff about it in December... let me check. Might have only been on twitter.  

7 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

And you think I make stuff up to “slide and divide?” You win Foxx. You win like a Russian bot. 

sorry, wrong as usual. clearly there is a movement afoot to legitimize pedophilia and has been for some time. that it is becoming more mainstream is no accident.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Foxx said:

sorry, wrong as usual. clearly there is a movement afoot to legitimize pedophilia and has been for some time. that it is becoming more mainstream is no accident.

That movement has been funded by George Soros over the years.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

That the internet allows crazy people to gather behind anonymous usernames and validate their made up narratives and proclivities in groups. 

See, for example, PPP, a one sided echo chamber. Plus Tiberius. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

That the internet allows crazy people to gather behind anonymous usernames and validate their made up narratives and proclivities in groups. 

See, for example, PPP, a one sided echo chamber. Plus Tiberius. 

In what way is this a one sided echo chamber? This is what honest debate looks and sounds like. Feel free to jump into the ‘conversation’. Nobody is being censored here. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

In what way is this a one sided echo chamber? This is what honest debate looks and sounds like. Feel free to jump into the ‘conversation’. Nobody is being censored here. 

It's not. 

But that's Ben Franklin's talking point and he's sticking to it. It's hilarious he talks about "anonymous usernames" when he changes names each time he wants to run away from his bad, terrible posts in the past. The ones he's been shown to be wrong, over and over and over again in. 

Like Trump/Russia. 

Like this thread. 

He's not a serious person. He's here to slide and divide and nothing else. The next time he contributes anything positive to the community will be his first. 

And I got even money that says if that ever happens it'll be under a new handle because he lacks the testicular fortitude to stand by his words or to think for himself. 

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

well, to be honest here... that would require him to have a rational stance and way of expression. you have seen his postings, right?

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not. 

But that's Ben Franklin's talking point and he's sticking to it. It's hilarious he talks about "anonymous usernames" when he changes names each time he wants to run away from his bad, terrible posts in the past. The ones he's been shown to be wrong, over and over and over again in. 

Like Trump/Russia. 

Like this thread. 

He's not a serious person. He's here to slide and divide and nothing else. The next time he contributes anything positive to the community will be his first. 

And I got even money that says if that ever happens it'll be under a new handle because he lacks the testicular fortitude to stand by his words or to think for himself. 

This is exactly what a Borg drone made from a Reptoid clone would say!

(Am i doing this right?)

Edited by Koko78
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This chamber allows anyone to post. But if you don’t see the echos of this chamber, you’re willfully ignorant. This is billsChan, where conspiracies rule, memes and Tweets substitute for dialog, and insults are the norm. 

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

This chamber allows anyone to post. But if you don’t see the echos of this chamber, you’re willfully ignorant. This is billsChan, where conspiracies rule, memes and Tweets substitute for dialog, and insults are the norm. 

Insults are only the norm because of the proliferation of bloody idiots like you who do nothing but complain about insults being the norm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not. 

Like Trump/Russia. 

Like this thread. 

You. Are. Obsessed. 

I liked your theories about me more when you thought I was a paid operative. Remember those good old days? You do think about me a lot. I’ll give you that. It’s weird. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Insults are only the norm because of the proliferation of bloody idiots like you who do nothing but complain about insults being the norm.

You get off on it. It’s screwed up but true. 

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol: Truth. 

And, to be fair, the insults for BM (under this handle) only began after weeks of trying to have an honest dialogue. He's incapable of it. 

Because he's not smart enough to form his own opinions and beliefs. That's what happens when you outsource your rational thinking to "experts" and "authorities" who have proven track records of lying to the public. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I tried that once. It didn't go well.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Truth. 

And, to be fair, the insults for BM (under this handle) only began after weeks of trying to have an honest dialogue. He's incapable of it. 

Because he's not smart enough to form his own opinions and beliefs. That's what happens when you outsource your rational thinking to "experts" and "authorities" who have proven track records of lying to the public. 

Are you boiling a bunny for me again tonight?

Get a grip. The world exists outside your narrative. That’s why you constantly have to change it. You hate when I call you on it. 

But I will keep doing it. I am, after all paid to post here by the Deep State. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That is some seriously critical breaking news. I saw one of the lawyers pop in a Tic Tac 10 minutes ago. Do you want me to link the tweet?

More lies. 

My narrative has not changed since the ICA came out. 

You're irrelevant to this subject because you refuse to have an honest conversation. Because you're incapable of it. 

Because you're not smart enough. 

Yeah, you dumb.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

More lies. 

My narrative has not changed since the ICA came out. 

You're irrelevant to this subject because you refuse to have an honest conversation. Because you're incapable of it. 

Because you're not smart enough. 

Yeah, you dumb.

You are funny. Not intentionally so. But you are.

Carry on man. I’ll do something you can’t: I’ll not respond to your posts for a few weeks. That should give you a break you clearly need from your obsession with me. 

Just now, Foxx said:

you like Agent Penis?

Maybe the Daily Caller is more your style

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/07/langley-cia-hiding-agent-penis/

A 58-year-old woman is facing criminal charges after trying to enter CIA Headquarters three times, all the while insisting that she was there to apply for a job.

In early May, Jennifer G, Rodriquez told the cops she was there to meet up with a recruiter. She’s a modern criminal – she arrived twice using Uber and Lyft. On May 3, she asked to talk to “Agent Penis,” according to a new report from NBC4 in Washington.

1 minute ago, McGee Return TD said:

Maybe the Daily Caller is more your style

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/07/langley-cia-hiding-agent-penis/

A 58-year-old woman is facing criminal charges after trying to enter CIA Headquarters three times, all the while insisting that she was there to apply for a job.

In early May, Jennifer G, Rodriquez told the cops she was there to meet up with a recruiter. She’s a modern criminal – she arrived twice using Uber and Lyft. On May 3, she asked to talk to “Agent Penis,” according to a new report from NBC4 in Washington.

you wanna play hide the sausage?

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This was what it was about:

Administrators of DeepDotWeb Indicted for Money Laundering Conspiracy, Relating to Kickbacks for Sales of Fentanyl, Heroin and Other Illegal Goods on the Darknet

It was one of the 90,000+ sealed indictments... a bunch to go! 

"According to the indictment unsealed today, these defendants allegedly made millions of dollars by providing a gateway to illegal Darknet marketplaces, allowing hundreds of thousands of users to buy fentanyl, hacking tools, stolen credit cards, and other contraband,” said Assistant Attorney General Benczkowski. 

"This is the single most significant law enforcement disruption of the Darknet to date,” said U.S. Attorney Scott W. Brady.  “While there have been successful prosecutions of various Darknet marketplaces, this prosecution is the first to attack the infrastructure supporting the Darknet itself.”

• Thank you (+1) 1