The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Slightly (very) off topic... but it's funny how the Academy to the Stars (Podesta backed "disclosure" group, fronted by Tom Delonge but run by deep CIA/MiC cabal people) is all over the news the past two weeks. They know they're going to need a BIG distraction soon -- any sort of disclosure would certainly fit. 

The OIG report is making the rounds (it's not publicly released, but it's being circulated in DC to give those named in the opportunity to respond). This is why Holder is scared today. 

There's almost no way that the OIG report is not accompanied by at least several indictments. 

• Like (+1) 1

I post this with caveats: 

My only opinion on Jack is that he's questionable. He's ONI, with a lot of contacts/connections which my intel people have warned me repeatedly are compromised. But, I can (all but) confirm this is true as I've chased it down on my own. This evidence is not just sitting in the DIA however, it's also now at the SDNY. 

Essentially, here's what happened: 

General Flynn -- who was head of the DIA until 2014 when he was fired by Obama -- was then brought back in by the DIA to run an operation regarding Turkey/Russia (more details to come). The dinner with Putin (which was also attended by Jill Stein and many in the intel community) was set up to give Flynn a legend to use in his negotiations with his Turkish partners (whom have both been indicted). McCabe knew this because he's FBI-CID (the civilian spook division) and left this out of at least TWO FISA application requests he tried to get on General Flynn in the summer of 2016. THE WHITE HOUSE HELPED MCCABE COVER THIS UP

So... General Flynn, who was fired (for wanting to talk to Congress and the American public about the CIA gun running program into Syria through Libya) by the Obama administration was asked to come back and help them with a counterintelligence investigation against two adversaries. Flynn did so, because he's a patriot. Six months later, when Flynn joins the Trump campaign, Obama's IC chiefs covered this up and exposed Flynn's mission in a way that painted him as being a traitor. 

"General Flynn has a story to tell..." 

And it's going to be a nightmare for a lot of people, especially McCabe and Brennan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I post this with caveats: 

My only opinion on Jack is that he's questionable. He's ONI, with a lot of contacts/connections which my intel people have warned me repeatedly are compromised. But, I can (all but) confirm this is true as I've chased it down on my own. This evidence is not just sitting in the DIA however, it's also now at the SDNY. 

Essentially, here's what happened: 

General Flynn -- who was head of the DIA until 2014 when he was fired by Obama -- was then brought back in by the DIA to run an operation regarding Turkey/Russia (more details to come). The dinner with Putin (which was also attended by Jill Stein and many in the intel community) was set up to give Flynn a legend to use in his negotiations with his Turkish partners (whom have both been indicted). McCabe knew this because he's FBI-CID (the civilian spook division) and left this out of at least TWO FISA application requests he tried to get on General Flynn in the summer of 2016. THE WHITE HOUSE HELPED MCCABE COVER THIS UP

So... General Flynn, who was fired (for wanting to talk to Congress and the American public about the CIA gun running program into Syria through Libya) by the Obama administration was asked to come back and help them with a counterintelligence investigation against two adversaries. Flynn did so, because he's a patriot. Six months later, when Flynn joins the Trump campaign, Obama's IC chiefs covered this up and exposed Flynn's mission in a way that painted him as being a traitor. 

"General Flynn has a story to tell..." 

And it's going to be a nightmare for a lot of people, especially McCabe and Brennan.

Yeah, I'm not taking that at face value on just a tweet.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, I'm not taking that at face value on just a tweet.

I wouldn't either. It took me several months to get anything close to confirmation on this one, and even then it was easily deniable, so I've never pushed it. We will find out real soon if it's legit or not -- but it does explain the sentencing delays on Flynn. It also explains the Turkey business (which, all other things considered with the Flynn matter never made sense without this piece). 

On 4/8/2019 at 12:29 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Funny how that works, isn't it? 

Obama's NSC director of cyber security is helping Huawei fight. 

If that's what he's willing to do when he's out of office, what was he doing for Huawei while in office? 

44's administration is going to go down as one of the worst in US history. Completely corrupt and sold out the US at every possible moment to our enemies. 

Follow-up:

Huawei says will fight U.S. prosecutors' motion to disqualify its lawyer

Huawei Technologies said it will "vigorously oppose" a motion filed by U.S. prosecutors on Thursday to disqualify its lead defense lawyer from a case accusing the Chinese company of bank fraud and sanctions violations.

According to a filing in the U.S. District Court in Brooklyn, New York, the U.S. government sought to remove James Cole from the case.

Cole was the No.2 official at the Justice Department between 2011 and 2015, a period when the United States was obtaining information on how Huawei might have been doing business in Iran in violation of U.S. sanctions.

The filing did not make public why it is seeking to remove Cole from the case. In a letter to the court, prosecutors said they had filed a sealed, classified motion to disqualify Cole and expected to file a public version by May 10.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

A full and thorough housecleaning of any people leftover from prior to 2016 is totally necessary if it has not already been done. 

I think something that touched on this was posted somewhere in this sub-forum, but Sara Carter is always a good read.  (edited: ha! I posted it. I knew it sounded familiar. ? Apparently, search here does not pull up words within the tweet)

Highly Classified White House ‘Security Clearance’ Leaks Likely Came From Within

In a stunning revelation this week, Carl Kline, the former director of the White House’s Personnel Security Office, told the House Oversight and Reform Committee that leaks regarding highly classified security clearances in President Trump’s administration “likely emanated from the Office’s adjudication team,” according to a memo issued by the committee. Kline also stressed during his testimony this week that no one in the White House, or anyone else for that matter, had approached him or pressured him to grant security clearances.

</snip>

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I wonder how many bodyguards he has? Georgie P keeps yapping and leaving timelines and facts. 

He does have an interesting story to tell (despite giving off a skeezy vibe).

Interestingly enough, he gets his own wedding date wrong in his book. I'm sure he would blame the editor/ghost writer.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

He does have an interesting story to tell (despite giving off a skeezy vibe).

Interestingly enough, he gets his own wedding date wrong in his book. I'm sure he would blame the editor/ghost writer.

When Hubby and I got married, his mother gave us a commemorative plate with the date we got married. He looked at it and said, "WTF am I going to do with  this?" I made him put it in his office. Over the years, we looked at that plate countless time - neither one of us knows our wedding date (all these years later, I still have to look. :blush: ). When that plate was broken during a flooring install, we didn't tell his mother, we just had another one made up... for our benefit, not hers.

I blame no one who gets their wedding date wrong.  ? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Although I disagree with it, I continue to be fascinated by the deep state theory and it's logic. Are the more than 370 former prosecutors now officially part of the deep state or just doing the deep state's bidding?

It's also a stupid comparison on behalf of the 370 prosecutors. Chuck Ross's comparison is almost as dumb - but maybe that's Chuck's point?

5 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Although I disagree with it, I continue to be fascinated by the deep state theory and it's logic. Are the more than 370 former prosecutors now officially part of the deep state or just doing the deep state's bidding?

It's also a stupid comparison on behalf of the 370 prosecutors. Chuck Ross's comparison is almost as dumb - but maybe that's Chuck's point?

Yes, that's Chuck's point.  :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

My guess... take a look if they are Ds, RINOs, GOPe, or #NeverTrumpers. See how long ago they were prosecutors, and under what administration. I am sure you can get 370 former prosecutors to say he'd never be charged regardless of who he is (usually you need a crime to be charged). That wouldn't fit the MSM narrative. 

What people fail to understand - purposefully or not - is a large part of the old Republican "establishment" does not like President Trump. They would be THRILLED if he was removed from office or not reelected so Washington could go back to business as usual. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

My guess... take a look if they are Ds, RINOs, GOPe, or #NeverTrumpers. See how long ago they were prosecutors, and under what administration. I am sure you can get 370 former prosecutors to say he'd never be charged regardless of who he is (usually you need a crime to be charged). That wouldn't fit the MSM narrative. 

Regardless of who they support (isn't the deep state run by a uniparty, anyway?), do they become a part of the deep state after signing on to that letter? Following your logic B-gal, can I assume anyone who doesn't support Trump (Ds, RINOs, GOPe, or #NeverTrumpers) is unwittingly part of the deep state?

1 minute ago, McGee Return TD said:

Regardless of who they support (isn't the deep state run by a uniparty, anyway?), do they become a part of the deep state after signing on to that letter? Following your logic B-gal, can I assume anyone who doesn't support Trump (Ds, RINOs, GOPe, or #NeverTrumpers) is unwittingly part of the deep state?

When I titled this thread, I chose the term Deep State because it was a seldom, if ever, used term. It had very little baggage attached to it. Less than a few months later, that term has been used and attached to everything and anything under the sun. That causes confusion and leads to ridicule quite easily by those who want to mock rather than understand the true nature of what's happening. But the actual definition isn't as conspiratorial as you presume, in fact, denying the existence of a Deep State now, after everything that's come to light the past year+, is to admit your own ignorance. 

The Deep State applies (in my definition, and for the purposes of this thread) largely to the USIC and their cut-outs who are motivated not by partisanship or patriotism, but protecting their own empire(s) within the bureaucracy. Empires created through fraud, blackmail, and sheer force. The western/US based "Deep State" is not the same as the "Deep State" of Europe or Asia or Africa. It's not monolithic in its composition by any stretch. We now have proof -- undeniable evidence, not speculation -- that an unelected group of intelligence officials (in CIA, FBI, State, as well as foreign intelligence services like Russia, Britain, Australia, and Canada) and their cut outs attempted a coup. This coup was designed to remove Trump -- not because he was a threat to the nation or the world, but because he ran on a platform which challenged the USIC/MiC policy of regime change and nation building which has dominated our foreign policy for several decades. In doing so, they used their assets in the media to lie for them, perpetrated fraud on the FISC, activated multiple radical groups to sow discord in the streets and in the ether of social media madness.

This was done not to protect the country, but to protect their own criminal enterprises which are ongoing. 

If you want to get historical, this group in the US traces back to the end of WW2 and has its roots in Operation Paperclip. 

• Like (+1) 2