The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I sincerely hope you are wrong. Because if you are correct, our republic is finished. 

The next move is the next report, declassifications, and indictments. If the MSM can keep the indictments and subsequent trials off the air, and out of the papers,  that means the average schlump may never hear about them. Or, due to the age of the internet,  these people find out via social media and think to themselves "hey, the MSM is lying to me/not informing me, wtf do I need them for!?" and our MSM dies a horrible death (hey, one can dream, right!?)

There is probably a plan in place to suppress what is about to happen. How tight a lid they can keep on it, and the public's response to being lied to (denied information) is the wild-card IMO.

Which is where 45's twitter habit comes in handy as he then likely says something that sounds so outrageous that the MSM pundits can't help themselves but to address it, bringing that at least to light.

He also has the MOABs with the national Emergency texts & the ability to declassify anything he chooses.  Both of which probably lead to actual shooting.

Hoping that if the Spygate is as bad as it appears to be that the good people (& there are many) in the MSM pull off their own coup against those literally related to the bad guys. 

Really looking forward to what Huber & Horowicz put out and hoping whatever they found gets all laid out, though realizing that very likely might not happen.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Which is where 45's twitter habit comes in handy as he then likely says something that sounds so outrageous that the MSM pundits can't help themselves but to address it, bringing that at least to light.

He also has the MOABs with the national Emergency texts & the ability to declassify anything he chooses.  Both of which probably lead to actual shooting.

Hoping that if the Spygate is as bad as it appears to be that the good people (& there are many) in the MSM pull off their own coup against those literally related to the bad guys. 

Really looking forward to what Huber & Horowicz put out and hoping whatever they found gets all laid out, though realizing that very likely might not happen.

The news is leading with President Trump "complaining he lost twitter followers" during his meeting with Jack Dorsey yesterday. The MSM is presenting the story as if Trump cares about his Twitter following count for bragging purposes. Ummm no. He cares about people randomly unfollowing him due to a Twitter purge exactly because of this... every person he reaches on Twitter is a person he bypasses the MSM to connect with directly.

Since we all know what is coming, it is quite important that every twitter follower he has sees his tweets. The more the merrier!

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So I read the patent application.  My second thought was "I wonder if this inventor can explain turbulence?"  (My first thought was that someone trolled the Secretary of the Navy and the Patent office.)

It's dilithium-crystals-in-the-Jefferies-tube level nonsense. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Where have we heard this before? 

... Though I will say, this is the first time I've heard anyone in public confirm there were four contractors who were hired to do the spying. I can say I've privately had that number confirmed to me by two different sources, both times have been told it's not public. Two of those contractors are CrowdStrike and Fusion GPS, that has also been given to me over the past six months from several sources. Those two names alone being tied into this mess should set off alarm bells for anyone who's followed the details of this whole saga closely. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Where have we heard this before? 

... Though I will say, this is the first time I've heard anyone in public confirm there were four contractors who were hired to do the spying. I can say I've privately had that number confirmed to me by two different sources, both times have been told it's not public. Two of those contractors are CrowdStrike and Fusion GPS, that has also been given to me over the past six months from several sources. Those two names alone being tied into this mess should set off alarm bells for anyone who's followed the details of this whole saga closely. 

I had a similarly worded tweet get retweeted into my feed today.

+1 follower

:beer:

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is going to make it for those deep state actors to hold/obtain security clearances. 

https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-executive-order-on-transferring-responsibility-1834284942

Has nothing to do with any "deep state" theory, though.  This has been in the works for a while.  The discussions started back in 2013, after OPM royally ***** up the background checks.

They got caught abusing domestic spying capabilities -- now NSA is asking to turn off the spigot completely. 

This is quite a large development, and long over due. It's also a sign that there will be changes coming to the FISC on the heels of the exposure that's about to happen in terms of spygate. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Elect an entire Executive and Legislative branch that are avowed Independents.  Then open up investigations into any and all suspected collusions involving Trump, Clinton, Obama, Cheney, whomoever.   If after that nothing is found then drop it, and if people are found to have conducted illegal activities throw their butt in jail regardless of political affiliation.  It's the only way folks in the deep state and anti-deep state worlds will ever be satisfied.  And even then nut cases of the fringes of either extreme won't be, but they can at least be set off to the side and recognized as nut cases. 

RR speech last night
:

</snip>

The rule of law is our most important principle. Patriots must always defend the rule of law. Even when it is not in their personal interest, it is always in the national interest. If you find yourself asking, “What will this decision mean for me?” then you probably are not complying with your oath of office.

At my confirmation hearing in March 2017, a Republican Senator asked me to make a commitment. He said: “You’re going to be in charge of this [Russia] investigation. I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that you’ll do it right, that you’ll take it to its conclusion and you’ll report [your results] to the American people.”

I did pledge to do it right and take it to the appropriate conclusion. I did not promise to report all results to the public, because grand jury investigations are ex parte proceedings. It is not our job to render conclusive factual findings. We just decide whether it is appropriate to file criminal charges.

Some critical decisions about the Russia investigation were made before I got there. The previous Administration chose not to publicize the full story about Russian computer hackers and social media trolls, and how they relate to a broader strategy to undermine America. The FBI disclosed classified evidence about the investigation to ranking legislators and their staffers. Someone selectively leaked details to the news media. The FBI Director announced at a congressional hearing that there was a counterintelligence investigation that might result in criminal charges. Then the former FBI Director alleged that the President pressured him to close the investigation, and the President denied that the conversation occurred.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

Hmmm in addition to his Twitter account, President Trump may be doing more speeches in the near future. He's at the NRA today and was saying that they were trying for an overthrow, and "we caught 'em".  

Will the MSM avoid covering his speeches too? Will there be more rallies? Will they avoid covering those too? At some point, he's going to simply saturate his on the fly Q&As, speeches, and rally stops with coup information and that may actually make it to the MSM. It should be interesting to see how they continue to gaslight and avoid coverage as reports are dropped, and indictments happen. 

NRA speech:

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hmmm in addition to his Twitter account, President Trump may be doing more speeches in the near future. He's at the NRA today and was saying that they were trying for an overthrow, and "we caught 'em".  

Will the MSM avoid covering his speeches too? Will there be more rallies? Will they avoid covering those too? At some point, he's going to simply saturate his on the fly Q&As, speeches, and rally stops with coup information and that may actually make it to the MSM. It should be interesting to see how they continue to gaslight and avoid coverage as reports are dropped, and indictments happen. 

NRA speech:

I think he has a rally tomorrow as well, and one next week. 

He's going on the offensive now. He'll force them to cover it -- if only to claim "Trump's crazy!" Then when the OIG report hits, they'll be sunk all over again. 

• Like (+1) 2

Food for thought -- a former DOJ attorney weighs in on what they'd do to expose it all: 

"This is the key to ending this. Everyone talks about "Declas Declas Declas" but what EXACTLY needs to be done to create the MOAB?

The Deep State is generally setting up the argument that they had no choice because they feared the President was an agent of a foreign government. The way to get around the legal and political defense inside this justification is to ignore the activity of those protected by it and go directly to the origin of how they created that false premise in the first place: 

* President Trump can prove the July 31st, 2016 Crossfire Hurricane counterintelligence operation originated from a scheme within the intelligence apparatus by exposing the preceding CIA operation that created the originating "Electronic Communication" memo. Declassify that two page EC document that Brennan gave to Comey. [The trail for this is found within the Weissmann report and the use of Alexander Downer.]

* Release and declassify all of the Comey memos that document the investigative steps taken by the FBI as an outcome of the operation coordinated by CIA Director John Brennan in Early 2016. [This trail was memorialized by James Comey.]

* Reveal the November 2015 through April 2016 FISA-702 search query abuse by declassifying the April 2017 court opinion written by FISC presiding judge Rosemary Collyer. Show the FBI contractors behind the 85% fraudulent search queries. [CrowdStrike? Fusion GPS? Nellie Ohr? Daniel Richman?] This was a weaponized surveillance and domestic political spying operation. [The trail was laid down in specific detail by Judge Collyer and was declassified by DNI Coats in April of 17.]

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

* Subpoena former DOJ-NSD (National Security Division) head John Carlin, or haul him in front of a grand jury, and get his testimony about why he hid the abuse from the FISC in October of 2016; why the DOJ-NSD rushed the Carter Page application to beat NSA Director Mike Rogers to the FISC; and why Carlin quit immediately thereafter. Squeeze this bastard's nuts in the proverbial legal vice.

* Prove the Carter Page FISA application (October 2016) was fraudulent and based on deceptions to the FISC. Declassify the entire document, and release the transcripts of those who signed the application(s); and/or depose those who have not yet testified. The creation of the Steele Dossier was the cover-up operation. 

* Release all of the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages without redactions. Let sunlight pour in on the actual conversation(s) that were taking place when Crossfire Hurricane (July '16) and the FISA application (Oct '16) were taking place. The current redactions were made by the people who weaponized the intelligence system for political surveillance and spying. This is why Page and Strzok texts remain redacted. 

* Release all of the Bruce Ohr's 302's, FBI notes from interviews and debriefing sessions, and other relevant documents associated with the interviews of Bruce Ohr and his internal communications. Including exculpatory evidence that Bruce Ohr may have shared with FBI Agent Joseph Pientka. [And get a deposition from Pientka.] Bruce Ohr is the courier, carrying information from those outside to those on the inside. 

* Release the August 2nd, 2017 two page scope memo provided by DAG Rod Rosenstein to SCO Robert Mueller to advance the fraudulent Trump investigation, and initiate the more purposeful obstruction of justice investigation. Also release the October 20th, 2017 second scope memo. The scope memos are keys to unlocking the underlying spy/surveillance cover-up. "

First four steps in this list have been done already... the rest are in motion now.

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder if the defense of these sewer rats will be that all this evidence has been put into the public record and has polluted the jury pool. We'll never be able to get a fair trial because everyone can see what we did. :angry:

22 hours ago, DC Tom said:

AAAAAAAND...reports are she just fled the state to avoid prosecution.  :lol:

Presumably fleeing to VA where deviant Dems are a dime a dozen and fear no legal repercussions.