The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Funny how that works, isn't it? 

Obama's NSC director of cyber security is helping Huawei fight. 

If that's what he's willing to do when he's out of office, what was he doing for Huawei while in office? 

44's administration is going to go down as one of the worst in US history. Completely corrupt and sold out the US at every possible moment to our enemies. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

To be clear, I’m talking about her behavior compared to Trump’s. Not her ideology. 

And either way you’re wrong. Trump has not had an unwavering ideology. He was at best a political pragmatist before he ran. 

His ideology hasn’t really waivered but his political affiliation has. He’s been saying a lot of the same things for decades. It’s the circumstances, times and challenges that have changed. For example, the Democrats used to worry about working people in America. Now they only worry about their rainbow coalition of malcontents and misfits. Trump has consistently been on the side of home grown workers. I think it comes from being around construction his entire life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Important marker: 

(Big week ahead of us)

I see from @Nanker 's CNN link that this is the start of a number of people leaving. Why do you call it a marker?   Is it because these people are who he was able to get confirmed, not necessarily who Trump wanted in these positions, and with the Mueller report done he thinks he can get more of "his" people in?  Or is it something else? 

45 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I see from @Nanker 's CNN link that this is the start of a number of people leaving. Why do you call it a marker?   Is it because these people are who he was able to get confirmed, not necessarily who Trump wanted in these positions, and with the Mueller report done he thinks he can get more of "his" people in?  Or is it something else? 

I loathe predictions about timelines/schedules because so much of what is happening is ever-changing (it is war after all)... but I've had several substantive conversations over the past year with DHS and DOJ personnel who mentioned Alles' would be dismissed only after the leak investigation in Huber's office wrapped. I'll leave it to you to discern why those two would be related/connected. If Huber's leak investigation is done, then we're only weeks away now from Horowitz's report being submitted... but that can't/won't happen until after Barr submits the Mueller report.

Look at what's on the docket for this week: 

Barr testifies tomorrow and Thursday on the Hill.

Barr said "mid April" for the report, that's Friday. 

Nunes referrals expected to hit Friday as well. 

I'm reading tea leaves on this one... but I'd say we're looking at a completely different national conversation within the next month.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 3/18/2019 at 6:32 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

But wait, there's more! 

Nunes files $150M lawsuit against McClatchy, alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes

</snip>

Nunes' new complaint specifically cited a May 23, 2018 article published by the McClatchy-owned Fresno Bee and written by Mays, entitled, "A yacht, cocaine, prostitutes: Winery partly owned by Nunes sued after fundraiser event." The article described a lawsuit's allegations of a 2015 party aboard the yacht involving "25 of the Napa Valley-based [Alpha Omega Winery]'s top investors, all men — [who] were openly using what appeared to be cocaine and 'drawing straws' for which sex worker to hire."

</snip>

• Like (+1) 5

Parking this here so I can go back and look at it in the future (because I am not sure of the veracity of all of the claims).

This is a huge 93 part thread (you have to click on "...more replies" at the bottom to even see them all). Despite the mention of Q, this is not really a Q thread. It completely changes course a few times and seems to be a few different threads combined.

IMO it's interesting enough to read through (especially the later parts of it).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

“I am not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at them,” Mr. Barr said. Later he said he wanted to ensure that there was no “unauthorized surveillance.”

Double talk 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/10/us/politics/william-barr-jeffrey-rosen-hearings.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i thought it was illegal for the CIA to spy on American citizens on US soil?

Not the CIA, the intelligence community. 

Which includes the NSA.  Which legally can wiretap US citizens' calls overseas.

Which the Democrats complained about during the Bush administration, but then upheld during the Obama administration.  

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not the CIA, the intelligence community. 

Which includes the NSA.  Which legally can wiretap US citizens' calls overseas.

Which the Democrats complained about during the Bush administration, but then upheld during the Obama administration.  

all intelligence was pure evil in the 70s and 80s, not much of an issue in the 90s, now it's 100% holy according to the Dems (who led the torch-mob in the 70s and 80s)

wonder what they will come up with over the next few decades based on whim and emotionalism

Just now, Nanker said:

I thought they used the Brits for the wires.

They used the Brits and 5-Eyes to bridge the gaps in their wires. Once Adm Rogers shuttered the FBI and DOJ access to 702 data, they began relying more and more on British, Australian, and Canadian surveillance to fill the void. 

The Brits were also used to entrap various Trump team members. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm still doubtful of all this - the democrats, cnn, msnbc, the deep state -

all seem to be in charge of everything.

These ghasts are running amuck saying and doing whatever they want.

I hope the hell I'm wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I'm still doubtful of all this - the democrats, cnn, msnbc, the deep state -

all seem to be in charge of everything.

These ghasts are running amuck saying and doing whatever they want.

I hope the hell I'm wrong.

used to be that ABC/CBS/NBC had ten million times the hammer lock on demanding what public opinion should be

now you at least know they are 100% biased for the Dems and wouldn't see the truth if it bit them on their behind

and have plausible alternatives.

This is the right way to approach this week's news from Barr. 

The spin (on the right/Never Trumpers) now is that Barr is starting his investigation today... and that for the past two years nothing has been happening because Sessions was asleep. I cannot stress this enough - the coup plotters were on both sides of the aisle. Some embedded themselves deeply into various MAGA type social media accounts in order to steer the conversation away from truth and towards disinformation. Those accounts are LOUD today. 

Ask yourself why. 

(They know they're exposed... and they're trying to reclaim the high ground. It won't work)

• Like (+1) 3

I take personal satisfaction in the (almost) mainstream exposure of British Intel's role in the frame up operation... this is a RT of an article from last October. 

But if you recall we were ahead of this part of the story by almost a full year. It's something I tracked down/confirmed on my own dime and time - all the while being told (at the time, by other people I was working with) that it would never see the light of day. The most flack I've taken (in real life/work, not here) was brought on by my digging into Mr. Dearlove's connections to the Clinton Foundation and Brennan/Clapper.

The general public still does not quite realize that our own allies were actively working to execute a coup/rig our election. The very same allies who spent the first two years of Trump's term publicly lashing out at him - May, Merkel, Trudeau, Macron, et al. It's a cliche to say "it's all connected" - but in this case, so much more than we might assume is intertwined with this whole investigation. Why is everything taking so long to come out? Because it's not just going to expose the Obama administration, or the FBI, or the DOJ - it's going to expose the governments of several of our closest allies as having conspired against our country (not Trump, our country and its people). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I take personal satisfaction in the (almost) mainstream exposure of British Intel's role in the frame up operation... this is a RT of an article from last October. 

But if you recall we were ahead of this part of the story by almost a full year. It's something I tracked down/confirmed on my own dime and time - all the while being told (at the time, by other people I was working with) that it would never see the light of day. The most flack I've taken (in real life/work, not here) was brought on by my digging into Mr. Dearlove's connections to the Clinton Foundation and Brennan/Clapper.

The general public still does not quite realize that our own allies were actively working to execute a coup/rig our election. The very same allies who spent the first two years of Trump's term publicly lashing out at him - May, Merkel, Trudeau, Macron, et al. It's a cliche to say "it's all connected" - but in this case, so much more than we might assume is intertwined with this whole investigation. Why is everything taking so long to come out? Because it's not just going to expose the Obama administration, or the FBI, or the DOJ - it's going to expose the governments of several of our closest allies as having conspired against our country (not Trump, our country and its people). 

It's all connected ...

Non-detective detectiving ...

Love of aliens / conspiracy theories ...

Holy ####.  Just realized now that you're Dirk Gently! :0

;)

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Surprised you would talk about anything else but the architectural design of this building?

• Haha (+1) 1