The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This was Trump on Hannity - the kids = the coup plotters: 

Image result for bruce smith little giants gif

:lol:

Tucker or Hannity should have put together a montage of all the talking heads predicting the Mueller Report would force Trump to resign with the background music

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This was @GG's point/theory over two years ago: 

Good call then, good call now (for some of the info in the dossier)

Wait....so we’re back to blaming the Russians? Asking for a friend.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Kevbeau said:

This is always what has added to the fog of war of this whole ordeal. Russia was meddling and had/has an interest in sowing chaos on both sides. The first several memos of the Steele dossier were created and authored without Russian help (that's what Nellie Ohr did, using pilfered 702 data). But the later memos, many of which were done in the final months (even after) the election were compiled after everyone in DC and the media knew Steele was looking for Russian dirt on Trump. 

No question Putin and company added to that information. Steele never talked directly to sources (which is why he's not a "source"), he relied on second hand hearsay. The Russian could easily insert some crazy stuff to his sources, knowing he'd write it up. That's why the charge of HRC's campaign paying Steele to collude/conspire with Russians is solid and will come back to bite her. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

Always have.   The difference is that there was no Trump & Co. involvement.

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/19/2017 at 12:04 PM, TPS said:

My view of the DS, as I posted earlier, the Eisenhower view of the military industrial complex. We always need an enemy to justify the $600+ billion spent annually. It's Orwell's 1984, "there will always be war in Eurasia." I've seen estimates that the ME wars have cost us $5 trillion to date. One man's cost is another's revenue. In this view, there is no end game other than perpetual fear and war.

At times, various interests coalesce, and the Iraq war is one case. The so-called Neocons produced "the project for a new American century" document in 1997, which outlined regime change in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Iran. The Neocons used 911 as an opportunity to begin. Destabilizing the ME via regime change would also benefit the MIC, Israel, and other US business interest like the oil companies. The concept of the Deep State suggests that the elements aligned behind this policy are more powerful than any political party, which is evidenced by the fact that regime change has continued regardless of who is in power.

Which brings us to Trump, who was critical of regime change policies, but is now on board after the alleged chemical attack by Assad, who had absolutely nothing to gain from the attack. Russia is also being pushed again as evil incarnate; how else are we going to justify the need to upgrade our nuclear arsenal?

My answer, again, to your question: there is no end game; there will always be an enemy.

Isn't this like saying the police are a deep state? Obviously there are always going to be threats to Democratic nations as long as dictatorships exist. The country's that don't let their people have a voice in government see our system as a threat. That's why Putin hated Hillary, the same Hillary who watched laughing as Quadaffi was being beaten to death. That's a big reason Russia wants NATO broken up, is pushing BREXIT and secession propaganda in Texas. 

Another thing to consider re Trump's Hannity interview last night:

Trump lit a fire under the butts of a whole slew of conspirators last night. Most of which are under active surveillance. What happens when you light a fire? The rats scurry. They make mistakes. They reach out for help and instructions. And in the process are generating tons of SIGINT and HUMINT which are being scooped up by the CI team. Especially for those with their security clearances revoked - they're all out on their own, with no way to safely communicate with their team. 

This is an intelligence bonanza right now.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump just said Schiff committed a crime in an interview on Hannity. 

(And it's correct, Schiff is on the Gang of 8, he knew more than others what evidence there was - and wasn't - on the issue and lied anyway in an attempt to overthrow the president)

I doubt Trump understands the law well enough to make that statement.

He really should just shut up.  If he were smart, he'd leave it at "We'll let the fine people at the DoJ look into it.  Fine people, I'm sure they'll do well."  His bold, declarative statement just makes him look like an idiot.

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still working to confirm this - so grain of salt for now. But if this is true, then we're really going to see some fireworks. 

It's going to be hilarious watching Democrats twist themselves in knots trying to excuse this while still condemning Manafort.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is always what has added to the fog of war of this whole ordeal. Russia was meddling and had/has an interest in sowing chaos on both sides. The first several memos of the Steele dossier were created and authored without Russian help (that's what Nellie Ohr did, using pilfered 702 data). But the later memos, many of which were done in the final months (even after) the election were compiled after everyone in DC and the media knew Steele was looking for Russian dirt on Trump. 

No question Putin and company added to that information. Steele never talked directly to sources (which is why he's not a "source"), he relied on second hand hearsay. The Russian could easily insert some crazy stuff to his sources, knowing he'd write it up. That's why the charge of HRC's campaign paying Steele to collude/conspire with Russians is solid and will come back to bite her. 

Ya, Putin wanted Trump to win and helped him. 

I looked for a Blagojevich thread but the only one I could find was in OTW from 2009. I figured with the players, I could slap it in here. 

This was the 2016 article where they started the process: Judicial Watch Files Lawsuit against Department of Justice Seeking FBI Interviews with Obama, Jarret, and Emanuel Relating to Criminal Investigation of Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Isn't this like saying the police are a deep state? Obviously there are always going to be threats to Democratic nations as long as dictatorships exist. The country's that don't let their people have a voice in government see our system as a threat. That's why Putin hated Hillary, the same Hillary who watched laughing as Quadaffi was being beaten to death. That's a big reason Russia wants NATO broken up, is pushing BREXIT and secession propaganda in Texas

Can you provide evidence of the highlighted above?

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

45 was pretty clear about what's coming at his rally tonight. He threw around a lot of big words, that when they come from POTUS carry heavy weight. Words like "treason". 

And bullshyt.

lol

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

45 was pretty clear about what's coming at his rally tonight. He threw around a lot of big words, that when they come from POTUS carry heavy weight. Words like "treason". 

before last nights speech, i was skeptical that much would be done to the coup plotters. however with all the previous promises he has kept, i now fully believe that they will be going down. it is going to be glorious to watch, to see the equal application of the rule of law applied to those scumbags is going to be something i have waited a long time for.

• Like (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Isn't this like saying the police are a deep state? Obviously there are always going to be threats to Democratic nations as long as dictatorships exist. The country's that don't let their people have a voice in government see our system as a threat. That's why Putin hated Hillary, the same Hillary who watched laughing as Quadaffi was being beaten to death. That's a big reason Russia wants NATO broken up, is pushing BREXIT and secession propaganda in Texas. 

Down thread people are asking you for evidence of the Texas, NATO and Brexit stuff but I'll take your word for it.  That said, can you provide any evidence that Hillary wants people to have a voice in government?

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, TPS said:

Can you provide evidence of the highlighted above?

For Brexit, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_Brexit_referendum

Secession: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=russia+pushing+secession&oq=russia+pushing+secession+&aqs=chrome..69i57.10844j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Of course he can't.

Go away. You really are just PPP's version of electronic cancer. 

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Down thread people are asking you for evidence of the Texas, NATO and Brexit stuff but I'll take your word for it.  That said, can you provide any evidence that Hillary wants people to have a voice in government?

Lol, sure. She voted for the Iraq War, right? As George Bush said, that was to eliminate a dictatorship and install a democracy. Now why would Putin hate that? Gees, I don't know...

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

For Brexit, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_Brexit_referendum

Secession: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=russia+pushing+secession&oq=russia+pushing+secession+&aqs=chrome..69i57.10844j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Go away. You really are just PPP's version of electronic cancer. 

Lol, sure. She voted for the Iraq War, right? As George Bush said, that was to eliminate a dictatorship and install a democracy. Now why would Putin hate that? Gees, I don't know...

So you can't provide evidence, you can provide web searches.

You're a ***** sock puppet.

Very possibly an April 12th crash-out.  

Breaking: Theresa May’s Brexit deal suffers third defeat in parliament

MPs have rejected Theresa May’s Withdrawal Agreement for the third time, plunging Brexit into further uncertainty.

A lengthy delay to Brexit is now possible, but Britain could also crash out of the EU with no deal on April 12.

• Thank you (+1) 1