New Chenelly Tweets 1/3/17

Reed83HOF

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Sean McDermott, which I would be okay with.

What makes you think that? Sounds like things are still up in the air.

:thumbsup:

Personally I think McDermott with Lynn as OC is just about best case scenario considering... B-)

Considering? Who would you prefer?

:thumbsup:

Personally I think McDermott with Lynn as OC is just about best case scenario considering... B-)

I wouldn't mind that. I would be a little concerned that Lynn would feel slighted. Granted, you would want any of these guys to be 100% professional and realistic about these things. But it's human nature. It's possible, without even knowing it, he just wouldn't be giving his all to the job, especially in the off season.

Chennelly's tweet is something we haven't discussed much here from what I have seen (I haven't read all threads). That if we don't take Lynn there is a good chance he is the OC because he is under contract, maybe for a couple years. If he doesn't get the Bills job he may not get any. Chances are a DC guy would keep him unless he has a dynamite pick that isn't working for another team.

I wouldn't mind that. I would be a little concerned that Lynn would feel slighted. Granted, you would want any of these guys to be 100% professional and realistic about these things. But it's human nature. It's possible, without even knowing it, he just wouldn't be giving his all to the job, especially in the off season.

Chennelly's tweet is something we haven't discussed much here from what I have seen (I haven't read all threads). That if we don't take Lynn there is a good chance he is the OC because he is under contract, maybe for a couple years. If he doesn't get the Bills job he may not get any. Chances are a DC guy would keep him unless he has a dynamite pick that isn't working for another team.

Still hope for my far fetched dream of a scenario: Toub HC, Lynn OC, Bradley DC.

Sure they haven't interviewed Toub... but details. :pirate:

No thanks.

I watched Todd Haley's Chiefs team get beaten twice in a row by Chan Gailey's Bills by a combined score of 76-14.

No. Thanks.

True. My Steelers fan friend also repeatedly hates on Haley and the inconsistency with their offense. Also think Ben and Haley have had their disagreements over the years.

True. My Steelers fan friend also repeatedly hates on Haley and the inconsistency with their offense. Also think Ben and Haley have had their disagreements over the years.

I wouldn't doubt this, but from looking around most fans seem to dislike the coaches on the teams they support and cannot understand why any other team would want them.

Still hope for my far fetched dream of a scenario: Toub HC, Lynn OC, Bradley DC.

Sure they haven't interviewed Toub... but details. :pirate:

Toub? When has a special teams coach from KC ever worked out as the Head Coach of the Bills? Would be MARVelous.

Well, I think I've made my point that I have zero faith in Whaley. Many of you who have answered my posts in support of Whaley make some good points, even if I don't fully agree. It's all opinion, aside from the W/L record and results on the field, which are mediocre at best. Not awful, though. That should be said.

Whatever they do, this much is certain: I'll talk myself into liking it between now and next summer, because that is a lot more fun than all this.

I wonder if they make NFL coaching candidates fill out an application before the interview begins.

I agree 100% on Whaley. That's funny, I am just like you...I hate this ridiculous front office but by summer I'll be buying into the what ifs only to see them lose must win games next November and December. I still can't believe they had Oakland and managed to screw that up in only 20 minutes! And manage to lose to the Dolphins.